ADVERTISEMENT

*** KENTUCKY VS LAMAR GAME THREAD *** WIN FOR CINDOG!

Too many Cats stand around on fast break defense and don't get back and allow the opposing team to score in transition. Kills me.

Quickley taking bad shots and not even close to being set. Great shooter destroyed by selection and fundamentals during the game. Settle down and take good shots IQ

Reactions: ukfan041
Lost our phuckin minds all of a sudden. Now it's a dog fight. :flush:

We just saw the MSU version and the Evansville version of the Cats in the first 9 minutes. Crazy. Gonna be an interesting ride this year.

This team has a lot of potential. When They get things figured out they’re going to be really really good. But man they play great for like five minutes then they have four plays that are head scratchers. Hagans out of control, Maxey out of control, quickly driving the Lane runs over a guy. Frustrating but I’m happy with the potential they’re showing.

IDK about you guys but I could watch volleyball all day.

You are not watching volleyball.

iu

Reactions: pauled and Farsight
so 4 chances in a row to control a home game from start to finish against a mid major

0-4

I thought Johnny Juzang was a knock down shooter?!!! What is his % so far? Can't be over 25%.

Gotta be a able to penetrate the zone and get lobs or easy baskets. Or better kick outs for open 3s. A lot of passing around the perimeter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT