ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky vs Georgia Game Thread***

I was one here saying some games Oates is better situation than kash. Freetaxreturn called me the most football dumb poster on here.

He is better Kash plays with a lot of heart but Oats is and will be the better football player

Terry is a great athlete. Awesome arm. Good accuracy when he decides to throw. If he ever learns to read a d he will be awesome.

I’m not happy with the outcome but guys, getting to see our team in this position is priceless. I would much rather see us in this position than watching a team try to get a win to get bowl eligible. I’m proud of these guys. Just was hoping for a better outcome.

This is how this offense needs to be run. Why are we taking our athletic ability out of the game with that slow pace nonsense. Rose and Snell can handle the offense going kind of hurry up

Having two LBs wearing clubs isn't helping with the wrap up but the speed at RB for UGA is incredible. If our guys don't anticipate correct and fill the right gap, there's no adjusting, the guy is gone.
Agreed completely

CJ needs to make that catch. Not going to make a difference in this game but it’s a catch we have to make

Reactions: EliteBlue
Don’t think I’ve seen anyone blame this game on the refs
I've seen a couple of bad calls, of course, but mainly that post was directed at a particular poster who always blames the refs, lol. I won't mention his name but we all have seen him make those type of posts.

Reactions: uofkFTW18
Did not like that final play call... I'd rather spread the defense and give Wilson the option to pass or run for a 1st down.

Why do that? Why change what got us down the field? Still a great season. Win out blue. Get a great bowl . Proud of this team. Play calling, meh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT