ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky vs Georgia Game Thread***

Wandale will be here next year

Who's going to throw to him and who is going to call the plays? I'm afraid next year will be worse with the players we will be losing and the same coaching of the returning and new ones.

Some of this is on the coaching staff not having these guys playing within themselves

Truth be told - I wanted to win... bad. But I didn't expect to win. UGA is really good and have more talent. We've had this great year and still can improve on the offensive end. So the future is bright. Hopefully we learn from this, get more guys like Josh Allen, Bowden, Snell, etc. and take it up a notch.

To speed up games NCAA changed rule.

In college football, the clock stops on an out-of-bounds play only long enough for the officials to set the ball ready to play. The clock then is started again, except in the final two minutes of each half.

In the NFL its the last 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter and 4 minutes of the 4th quarter right?

Dude we lost to a superior team. It happens. Crack a cold one, chill, and watch Bama LSU

It's more than just one game. 4 and a half games in a row of poor offensive play now. We only score when we run hurry up, but Stoops doesn't like doing that. We could lose next week as well with this disheartening loss and some players not eligible to play the first half.

It's more than just one game. 4 and a half games in a row of poor offensive play now. We only score when we run hurry up, but Stoops doesn't like doing that. We could lose next week as well with this disheartening loss and some players not eligible to play the first half.
UT is beating Charlotte 14-3 at home late in 4th qtr. I think we’re fine

Dude we lost to a superior team. It happens. Crack a cold one, chill, and watch Bama LSU
Yeah I'm fairly sure I don't need advice from you to have a good evening or to understand the game of football. We had two of our best players ejected from this game so maybe you should contemplate that. But you carry on with that condescending attitude, it will make you a lot of real friends further on in your life.

Yeah I'm fairly sure I don't need advice from you to have a good evening or to understand the game of football. We had two of our best players ejected from this game so maybe you should contemplate that. But you carry on with that condescending attitude, it will make you a lot of real friends further on in your life.
Lol.

This team has had obvious issues on offense all season. Despite 7-1 going into the GA game. Basically riding Benny and the D. GA is simply a better team, both from a talent and speed perspective. Plus very well coached.

10-2 is still in play but the offense MUST be able to sustain drives and put points on the board if that’s to happen.

In the NFL its the last 2 minutes of the 2nd quarter and 4 minutes of the 4th quarter right?

Whenever a runner goes out of bounds on a play from scrimmage, the game clock is started when an official spots the ball at the inbounds spot, and the Referee gives the signal to start the game clock, except that the clock will start on the snap:
  1. after a change of possession
  2. after the two-minute warning of the first half
  3. inside the last five minutes of the second half

Whenever a runner goes out of bounds on a play from scrimmage, the game clock is started when an official spots the ball at the inbounds spot, and the Referee gives the signal to start the game clock, except that the clock will start on the snap:
  1. after a change of possession
  2. after the two-minute warning of the first half
  3. inside the last five minutes of the second half

Thanks. Couldn't remember if it were 4 or 5 minutes. I was going to play some Madden 19 to see, but I kept forgetting.

Especially the chill part.

Lighten up Francis.

18-22 passing yards for Wilson

Defense needs to step up
Confused-animated-Don_Adams-Get_Smart-maxwell_smart__confused.gif

UK defense allowed 8 yards per carry yesterday...not the best showing but on to UT....

ADVERTISEMENT