ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. NC State

This is where our guys can't leave us feeling good for more than a few minutes.

Only question is how does NCSU score? My guess is some guy that hasn't hit a HR since middle school crushes one.
So far it's been the bottom of their lineup that's hurt us. We need to get to the bottom half with the lead. Machamer coming in now

Marshall fields his position well and gets a grounder at third for out number 2. Mach throwing 96 to 97. Finally get a favorable low strike called. Full count ground ball to short ends the inning in order

Reks goes down on strikes. Cottam up with 81 pitches for Brown. Cottam with a triple!!!!! Off the top of the wall. Just missed a home run off the Cliff.

That is a home run in probably any park, but the wall stops it.

Becker pinch hitting now.

That unique hat is tape and cups. Keep it around

NC State skip seems to be trying to go with his starter as long as possible. Need to make them pay

Any chance we try and hold out Salow tonight and start him tomorrow if we make it?

I know we have to win.. but as a risk/reward strategy?

Any chance we try and hold out Salow tonight and start him tomorrow if we make it?

I honestly have no idea what the heck we will do. Hahaha Pop is a key right now

I don't think so unless we score more runs. If this thing stays a 1 or 2 run game I don't think we have anyone we can trust in that situation after Machamer outside of Salow. It would be risking your season on someone other than your best.

That was not a strike. Good take. We need to be barking at the home plate umpire. Keep it up to let him think about calling that crap.

No way they send him out there again. Need another quick inning for Mach.

Marshall struck out looking on a full count. He's struggling against lefties.

Mach gives up a big fly off the wall in right center. Really didn't think the guy got that much of that one

ADVERTISEMENT