ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. NC State

Heyer down looking but we are back in it and their starter has now thrown 60+ through 3.

Need to get Becker in for Heyer in my opinion

That's last inning for that uk pitcher if I were the coach.

Bring in Salow from here on... and hope for the best.

Some bad luck for the Cats. Brad got a ground out and a fly out but a walk and a triple just past the diving glove of Heady plates a run to give the bad guys a 3-2 lead going to the bottom of the 4th

Marshall once again gets a good chunk of it and puts it into the gap but it hangs up enough for the center fielder to run it down. Carson sends one way back! The senior is feeling it 3-3!!!!!!

Reactions: permdaddy
Lol I'm so far behind. Brown still getting a generous strike zone. Heady hits one into the corner for an easy double!!!

Pompey grounded out to 3rd one a 3-0 count. White then sends a weak grounder to first to end the inning

This is where our guys can't leave us feeling good for more than a few minutes.

Only question is how does NCSU score? My guess is some guy that hasn't hit a HR since middle school crushes one.

He was no where close on the first three. Make him throw three strikes in a row or at least one before you swing

I love how optimistic the coach is but gosh can't help think back on those innings when it comes down to 1 run games.

ADVERTISEMENT