ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky to offer Hurley

Kentucky expected offer Hurley the biggest contract ever in college basketball

LOL Fake post.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

I think people are just saying stuff because this is big news right now. If for some slim margin this is true, the fan base would be so excited.

If I were Mitch, I'd fly my ass to the championship game in Phoenix and make him say no twice.

Pro tip #1: if it’s been on Twitter longer than 5 minutes, assume it’s already been posted here and find the existing thread.

Pro tip #2: read the Twitter bio before posting a tweet as a reputable source. It should be pretty obvious it’s a parody account

They ought to just put out a list of who isn’t…. Lol
Yeah I think every coach is interested. Pilgrim just said Beard is also interested and turned down the Arkansas job in hopes at being at Uk, didn’t expect it to happen so soon

Everybody wants to be the first to post something and that’s what happens when you don’t check your facts. It even a rampant problem with actual “journalists”

Maybe if this gets posted enough we can will it into existence
I expect a 4 year 50+ million dollar contract to be offered to Hurley tomorrow morning. Whether he is open to the idea or not is a different story. Definitely have to make him say no though.

We could have Nate Oates if we want him, but he is the 4th or 5th call.

Dude just went back to back at UCONN. They've now won 6 titles since 1999. He's going for the threepeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT