ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky starting to trend for Brandon Boston Jr.

Cal is scorching the earth. You're move K.. Maybe now is the time to save some dignity and call it a day before you wind up as a late seed when you're 75..

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
At some point there's a limited number of spots for all these "must have" guys. You can't get Cooper and Boston and Cunningham and Clarke and Johnson.

I wonder how much the whole windstar farms thing will matter with Cunningham?

UK v Duke battling for this kid.

Oh great! Welp that’s a ****$*NG wrap ! Duke bound. I swear CaL nEeDs to geT a recruitING eXpErT on STAFF! 0_o Coach K iS mAkiNg hIm hIs biTCH.

Cal makes way to much god damn $ to be flaming out and bringing in meDiOcRE recruiting ClASSeS.

wE aRe abOuT to embArK on a 14 loSS seAsOn bC CaL droPPed the baLL oN McDanIeLS and caliPaAAARI donT eVEN caRe. HE is oN vAcAtiON oN thE uNiversity’s DImE!

IM so angry I’m oscillating

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I wonder how much the whole windstar farms thing will matter with Cunningham?

Kenny Troutt? Didn’t hurt with JR.

Edit: Is there more to this than I’m picking up?

Last edited:
At some point there's a limited number of spots for all these "must have" guys. You can't get Cooper and Boston and Cunningham and Clarke and Johnson.

you say that, but who in the 2019 team will be here for 2020? quickley....maybe richards? maybe brooks.

hagans, maxey, whitney, juzang, ej will be gone. if we get mcdaniels he will be as well. we probably only have 1 or 2 key guys returning. we are going to need. 6 to 7 guys easy.

you say that, but who in the 2019 team will be here for 2020? quickley....maybe richards? maybe brooks.

hagans, maxey, whitney, juzang, ej will be gone. if we get mcdaniels he will be as well. we probably only have 1 or 2 key guys returning. we are going to need. 6 to 7 guys easy.

I agree on the raw numbers, but guys like that aren't coming to sit on the bench.

Unless you somehow sell them all on it being the *other* positions where it's crowded (telling Cooper Cunningham is a 3, telling Johnson that Cunningham is a 1, etc) I don't see how it works.

Obviously it's a great problem to have and you take any of them that want to commit, I'm just saying this list of guys we're in love with as a fan base is going to have to dwindle over the next 12 months.

I actually think we get Boston and Johnson goes to duke . I think Boston and Todd are the 2 most important recruits this year.

I like Johnson more than any kid in the class. Plus, we haven't taken down Duke for a top 5 kid since Randle. Win Johnson and you win a two front war, both on and off the court.

Cooper and Boston are teammates.. I like to get a package deal..I really like Boston's game

Sestina will be gone as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT