ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky set to embark on La Familia autograph tour

The La Familia Autograph Tour is scheduled for July 28-30 with eight Wildcats split among two Kroger locations each day. Things will get rolling this afternoon in Somerset with Aaron Bradshaw, Reed Sheppard, Jordan Burks and Grant Darbyshire at the Stonegate Center location from 4-6 PM ET while Justin Edwards, Adou Thiero, Tre Mitchell and Walker Horn are in Morehead at the Trademore Center location at the same time (4-6 PM).

And then on Saturday, Edwards, Thiero, Mitchell and Horn will be in Louisville at the Brownsboro Road location from 10 AM-12 PM ET, while Bradshaw, Sheppard, Burks and Darbyshire will be in Shelbyville at the Boone Station location, also at the same time.

To close out the tour, Edwards, Mitchell and Horn will be in Lexington at the Beaumont Centre location from 2-4 PM ET, while Bradshaw, Sheppard, Burks and Darbyshire will be at the Versailles Kroger also from 2-4 PM.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Wish they would come to Western Kentucky more for these autograph signings or accept mail-ins like some signings do. Would love to have a basketball or some photos signed to display in the mancave.

Reactions: susan2361
I'm always glad to see these type of things being done by the players. I'm sure they brought a smile to people that needed it.

Reactions: Smashcat
That has to be the most awkward thing I've witnessed this year. The middle-aged fan admitting that he's into the whole thing about as much as a girl being asked to prom; Reed looking like he's completely uncomfortable as he looks away into nowhere; the fan seeing how his story about the basketball camp is not being reciprocated by Reed at all and as a result, begins pretending to look at his phone...

The whole thing is absolutely, pricelessly hilarious. I guarantee you that guy is one of our posters here. @Sejonesy ? Was that you, buddy?

That has to be the most awkward thing I've witnessed this year. The middle-aged fan admitting that he's into the whole thing about as much as a girl being asked to prom; Reed looking like he's completely uncomfortable as he looks away into nowhere; the fan seeing how his story about the basketball camp is not being reciprocated by Reed at all and as a result, begins pretending to look at his phone...

The whole thing is absolutely, pricelessly hilarious. I guarantee you that guy is one of our posters here. @Sejonesy ? Was that you, buddy?
My thoughts as well. You could hear a pen drop from how quiet and awkward it was and none of the players wanted to meet his eye contact and he soon gave up on it as well.

"It's been a lot of fun. For me, it's been more important to get a little bit more funding for the Mayfield flood foundation and get that going. It's been enjoyable to see the support, people coming out and really just showing the love they have for us," West Virginia transfer Tre Mitchell said.

Last edited:
Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT