ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky next head coach should be

Big Cat fan

Senior
Oct 29, 2007
P.I Fleck. By the time Stoops leaves or retired from coaching here, Fleck will fill in nicely here. He'll be a hot name in 2 years let's keep in contact with his people without breaking a rule let him know he's next in line when the time is right. Offer should be 8 years 75M.

He's not a UK fan. Mortifyingly sad to see people spend so much time pretending to be something the aren't.
Hold up why y'all say that, there's like 10 posters that say that shit. I put more time and money in the program than you and your whole family put together. When you say those things maybe you should think of that other person's feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: EastLansingCat
Hold up why y'all say that, there's like 10 posters that say that shit. I put more time and money in the program than you and your whole family put together. When you say those things maybe you should think of that other person's feelings.

LOL. U of L, UNC, Kansas or UT. Which is it?

• Love
Reactions: The-Hack
Smart enough to sniff out Fraudulent behavior.
So I think Stoops will coach for another 4-5 years. Fleck will be about 45 by then. I think maybe 1 or 2 big 10 championship games. Do you think he's be a good choice for us?

You're post stating (after he got caught cheating) that Will Wade will be a nice fit here in 5 years again is still up. Who's dumb again??????

How many hours a year do you figure you waste on this charade?
That would be a good one I stand by that silly.

• Haha
Reactions: JLoad22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT