ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Needs To Go Ahead And Get In Contact With This Kid Before He Hits The Transfer Portal!

Lol we have fallen to where we just want anyone.
Ha ha, tore you up huh?

Guess you’re one of the guys that has to see 5*’s by a kids name to think he’s good or want him.

Remember, JJ Watt was a 2* recruit, Russell Wilson was a 2* recruit, Aaron Rodger’s had no stars, and Antonio Brown had no stars! Talent is talent and you obviously can’t see it!

Ha ha, tore you up huh?

Guess you’re one of the guys that has to see 5*’s by a kids name to think he’s good or want him.

Remember, JJ Watt was a 2* recruit, Russell Wilson was a 2* recruit, Aaron Rodger’s had no stars, and Antonio Brown had no stars! Talent is talent and you obviously can’t see it!
He is definitely one that has to see the 5*s. I see a lot of his posts

He is definitely one that has to see the 5*s. I see a lot of his posts
I figured as much. I kinda shied away from this board mainly because of guys like him. Kinda takes away from the fun of it. I use to post quite a bit but the know it all’s chimed in all the time with their negative know it all knowledge.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s a lot of good posters on here, but the majority wanna belittle ya.

You have a good day sir 👊🏻👍🏻

I figured as much. I kinda shied away from this board mainly because of guys like him. Kinda takes away from the fun of it. I use to post quite a bit but the know it all’s chimed in all the time with their negative know it all knowledge.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s a lot of good posters on here, but the majority wanna belittle ya.

You have a good day sir 👊🏻👍🏻
Well if your going to look like an idiot and post stupid stuff like this then that's what your gonna get.

Never in my life did I ever think a Kentucky fan would want a D3 college player at Kentucky.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Well if your going to look like an idiot and post stupid stuff like this then that's what your gonna get.

Never in my life did I ever think a Kentucky fan would want a D3 college player at Kentucky.
Well, as I stated earlier, you obviously don’t have an eye for talent! Regardless if a player is D1, D2 or D3. Apparently my post about the 2*’s and no stars went way over your head!

I’m not the one looking like the idiot here, you’re doing an exceptional job yourself.

Well, as I stated earlier, you obviously don’t have an eye for talent! Regardless if a player is D1, D2 or D3. Apparently my post about the 2*’s and no stars went way over your head!

I’m not the one looking like the idiot here, you’re doing an exceptional job yourself.
So he's a "talent" because he had 41 against a Minnesota team that's probably not a top 40 team?
By that logic any D1 player who dropped 41 would be a future pro.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I didn't realize it wasn't against the rules to contact students before they hit the transfer portal.

So he's a "talent" because he had 41 against a Minnesota team that's probably not a top 40 team?
Somebody has to be the best player and "go to" guy on every team regardless of how good they are or what level they play. He averaged about 21 PPG last year for his little college.

I don’t care how bad Minnesota is. Trust me, the kids a better shooter than some of the players Cal has put on the floor the past few seasons. He actually makes shots, something some of our players can’t seem to do; contested shots at that.

He hits 10-12-15 foot jumpers with ease. Shoots the 3 ball well & I’m sure he’s an excellent free throw shooter.

No, that’s your logic.

Ha ha, tore you up huh?

Not worth your bother, he is known as one of the worst posters on this board.

Not D3, but Pippen, Rodman and a few other NBA-greats did not play D1 ball.
Some guys develop slower, or are mis-graded by every scout.

Reactions: villefan76
I don’t care how bad Minnesota is. Trust me, the kids a better shooter than some of the players Cal has put on the floor the past few seasons. He actually makes shots, something some of our players can’t seem to do; contested shots at that.

He hits 10-12-15 foot jumpers with ease. Shoots the 3 ball well & I’m sure he’s an excellent free throw shooter.

No, that’s your logic.
Yeah and so was the kid from Wofford we played in 19. Fletcher McGee or something like that.
He found out playing UK and playing in the Southern conference was two different worlds.
I'm sure McGee was a lot better than this kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT