ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky leads the United States in sugar consumption

Convinced you can eat whatever the f you want but keep the calories down to about 2400 a day (for men) and you'll be fine.

Sure, you may not gain weight, but you'll have a triple bypass at age 40.

I actually think this is more or less true. Because at the end of the day, the processed foods are going to hit the caloric intake pretty quick. IMO, staying under the 2,400 caloric limit is going to do more for your longevity than what some processed foods in that diet will do. If you TRULY stayed under 2,400 calories all day every day, you're not going to be carrying around the visceral fat that someone else would, and that's a huge difference.

The hard part is staying under 2,400 IF you enjoy fast food, processed items, etc. You hit that limit pretty fast.

After this thread I literally just went to chipotle for lunch as I had forgotten about it. Probably my first time in 3 or 4 years. My order:

Bowl with no rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, chicken, corn, extra tomatoes, fire anus salsa, and guacamole. Seemed healthy - I ate it all and feel like my stomach is going to explode. The kids working there looked like they wanted to blow their brains out. Speaking of healthy food, I forgot to mention what replaced “Be Fit Cafe” when it went out of business in my post above. A place called “Chick’n Cone” that serves fried chicken in a waffle cone with various sauces. And no, I’m not joking 😂.

After this thread I literally just went to chipotle for lunch as I had forgotten about it. Probably my first time in 3 or 4 years. My order:

Bowl with no rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, chicken, corn, extra tomatoes, fire anus salsa, and guacamole. Seemed healthy - I ate it all and feel like my stomach is going to explode. The kids working there looked like they wanted to blow their brains out. Speaking of healthy food, I forgot to mention what replaced “Be Fit Cafe” when it went out of business in my post above. A place called “Chick’n Cone” that serves fried chicken in a waffle cone with various sauces. And no, I’m not joking 😂.

You got 8 hours until lift off, God speed.

You can actually google that red salsa and what it does to people lol. It's diabolical.

That red salsa is strange. At wing places I generally go a level or two above hot and it doesn’t bother me. The red salsa at chipotle isn’t very hot on the way in, but it sure is on the way out.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I had some hot keel from Indi's last week. There might be nothing more fiery coming out than that. I feel like I'm being punished for slavery every time I eat there but it is worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: KAB Cats
That red salsa is strange. At wing places I generally go a level or two above hot and it doesn’t bother me. The red salsa at chipotle isn’t very hot on the way in, but it sure is on the way out.

I've sometimes been 10 minutes from a bathroom, knowing that red salsa is coming out in 8 minutes...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT