ADVERTISEMENT

kentucky has reached out to CJ Fredrick

When I clicked on this there was a post below of the UK guys dancing in the locker room from yesterday. Looked like they were goofing off and having a good time maybe after working out. Guys in the video, Brooks, Ware, Oscar, Toppin, and Mintz. Maybe a good sign with Mintz and Brooks. Weird that Allen wasn't there, but who knows. Maybe he was off to the side, Brooks was only in it for a second. It was mostly Ware, Toppin, and Oscar.

Of course, there was also a gram post on that page from some idiot saying Dook blows UK away as far as putting stars in the NBA and it has a pic of Zion next to Herro LMFAO. The only time I see anything from Instagram is when I'm on here and click on something.
Allen was off to the side trying out new seat cushions. He wanted to make sure he's going to be comfortable in his role next year.

If we didn't want Powell I can't understand why we would want this kid unless Cal asked Powell to wait on Mintz and he refused. Powell is a substantially better player in most area's. I would also like to point out that although Baylor's 4 guards could all shoot the lights out they also could all play good individual defense and Frederick does not do that.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Had an S10 as well. Had the exact same, 15” RF and Punch 200! lol. Funny.
Man, I customized one of my dads old ford E250 work vans into a pretty cool party wagon. Complete with built in benches, fully carpeted from ceiling to floor and two kicker boxes with 18" MTX terminators, Pioneer amps and Pioneer head unit. She was loud.

Til it all got stolen.

Man, I customized one of my dads old ford E250 work vans into a pretty cool party wagon. Complete with built in benches, fully carpeted from ceiling to floor and two kicker boxes with 18" MTX terminators, Pioneer amps and Pioneer head unit. She was loud.

Til it all got stolen.
Too bad, sounds like a good ride. Where are you from? I knew a kid who had a very similar situation and I know his shit got stolen one morning during class (high school). His truck broke down, left it on the side of the road; came back, everything was ripped out.

On Cue/Sam Goody for me.
Sam Goody! I lived there.

I had a friend in middle school, his mom gave him the gift of Columbia House Mail Order Music Club. He could get like 7 or 8 new cassette tapes each month. It was awesome for him, and me, as we liked the same stuff. He would order and I would dub everything in my duel cassette boom box. Good ole days indeed. We had very heavy metal and hair metal cassette imaginable from the mid 80’s.

Sam Goody! I lived there.

I had a friend in middle school, his mom gave him the gift of Columbia House Mail Order Music Club. He could get like 7 or 8 new cassette tapes each month. It was awesome for him, and me, as we liked the same stuff. He would order and I would dub everything in my duel cassette boom box. Good ole days indeed. We had very heavy metal and hair metal cassette imaginable from the mid 80’s.

Yeah I know exactly what you are referring to. I always dreamed of getting into that club 😂

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Too bad, sounds like a good ride. Where are you from? I knew a kid who had a very similar situation and I know his shit got stolen one morning during class (high school). His truck broke down, left it on the side of the road; came back, everything was ripped out.
I was born and raised in Jersey, right where the Hindenburg disaster happened. Moved to Kentucky in 91.

Do we really need 6-7 20 point scorers on the same team? I mean don't every team need a few guys who score 7-10 PPG and especially if they do it by hitting 45% from 3 point range?
200.gif

But seriously, we need clutch scorers, rebounders and most importantly someone who can distribute the ball without turning it over.

Born and raised in Lakehurst, New Jersey
Moved to Lexington in 91.
Moved to Michigan in 2000, moved to Walton, KY in 2016, which is where I am now.
Heard. I moved to Lex in 93. Never left. Love it here.

edit - pretty sure I drive through Walton, or close to it, few times a week going from Lex to Cincy.

If we didn't want Powell I can't understand why we would want this kid unless Cal asked Powell to wait on Mintz and he refused. Powell is a substantially better player in most area's. I would also like to point out that although Baylor's 4 guards could all shoot the lights out they also could all play good individual defense and Frederick does not do that.
UK seldom has any stand out defenders.
They all get beat off the dribble
They all get pushed around under the basket
If this kid can score...…….sign him up
They haven't had anybody that could do that consistently either

Heard. I moved to Lex in 93. Never left. Love it here.

edit - pretty sure I drive through Walton, or close to it, few times a week going from Lex to Cincy.
Yeah, I love it in Walton, it's far enough away from the city to avoid the daily traffic and crowds, but close enough for me to get to my office north of the bridge, in 25 minutes.

I would rather be in Lexington, but the population exploded after we left in 2000 and it's still growing.

Great! This will surely get us over that elusive 10 win hump!
Wow.. some of you guys just don’t get it.
It is all about adding more shooters.

Even Calipari admitted at the season we need more outside shooting.
CJ Frederick brings that skill to the team that is much needed.
Cal said more shooters. That means more than one. I guess you can count Grady but he is more a scorer.
CJ shoots 45% from 3.
There is one, hopefully Mintz will be another.
Did not say rebounders, defenders, flying to the rim players needed.
More SHOOTERS!!!! Hope this helps on why they want CJ.

Cal said more shooters. That means more than one. I guess you can count Grady but he is more a scorer.
CJ shoots 45% from 3.
Yeah I mean we have heard people complain all season long about not having shooters. Cal tries to get one and then they complain that the kid doesn't score enough. Funny thing is some of the same people have Richie Farmer on a pedestal like he was an all time great for UK. However he averaged 7.50 PPG while shooting 34% from 3 point range for his career.

CJ shoots 45% from 3.
And you really think John calipari is going to sit there and let these so called shooters play through their mistakes on the defensive end and cold stretches? The answer has been proven to be no over and over again. We’ll be trotting a lineup of Hickman, Grady, Brooks, Toppin, Ware out there before you know it and look completely lost on offense while the leader sits on the sideline screaming for them to GO, as if this will solve everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT