ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Has Offered 2025 5* Shooting Guard Darryn Peterson. DP Has Become Kentucky’s First Offer In The Class Of 2025.

It’s about time we build a relationship with younger players, we wait around until they are seniors then think because UK offers and Cal calls that they should cut ties with a coach that has been with the kids for years. Bravo coaching staff it is about time to wake up. I’m excited 😆

I think Cal’s done a pretty good job recruiting, don’t you?
Billy G started real early by recruiting 8th graders.
It’s about time we build a relationship with younger players, we wait around until they are seniors then think because UK offers and Cal calls that they should cut ties with a coach that has been with the kids for years. Bravo coaching staff it is about time to wake up. I’m excited 😆
I guess you loved it when Billy G recruited 8th graders. We saw how that worked out.

tumblr_lemv43BMEz1qcfkomo1_500.jpg

I know you have a good mental history of basketball, so I'll have you try this. Squint during that highlight and you'll see a young Ray Allen. Shot isn't as pure (yet) but it will be. Reminds me of Allen when he played high school ball for Hillcrest in South Carolina. I always saw Ray as "the one who got away" when it came to Pitino's recruiting. I imagine if we had prioritized him, we would have broken through against UNC in the 1995 Elite Eight game and won the title that year with Allen, Delk, and Rhodes leading the way, then won it all again in 1997 with Allen, Mercer, and Delk.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
That was classic. Especially when his kids show up.
And I was almost like that as a 12yr old at 5'9 & 180, but no kids (lol). Well, actually I didn't have the full beard until a year later when I was 13. So yeah, every all-star tournament the other coach would go to our coach and ask to see my birth certificate.

Reactions: Gromcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT