ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky guys show up on NBA's opening night (stats)

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Booker 35 poiints, 7 assists
Davis: 32 pts, 16 rbs, 8 assists
Randle, 25 points, 8 rebounds
WCS: 23 points, 7 rebound
Fox: 21 points, 7 assists
Monk 18 points, 4 rebounds
Bledsoe: 17 points, 4 rebounds
Kanter: 16 points, 11 rebounds
SGA: 11 points, 4 assists
Lyles: 10 points, 7 rebounds
MKG 10 points, 6 rebounds
Kevin Knox: 10 points
Bam: 9 points, 8 rebounds
Towns: 8 points, 9 rebounds
Murray 7 points, 5 rebounds

It's especially good to see Monk and Fox have great opening nights.

Now that's impressive as hell. Would like to see other school's former players opening night stats for comparisons sake. Just for shits and giggles and giggles and shits. Would enjoy a good laugh. Someone hook that up. [thumb2]

I thought Murray would be having a better pro career. I don't really follow it, so I don't know anything more than the raw numbers I see. Is he not getting much PT, or has he just not shot well? I don't think he is that fast, so maybe he's having trouble with the speed of the game?

Now that's impressive as hell. Would like to see other school's former players opening night stats for comparisons sake. Just for shits and giggles and giggles and shits. Would enjoy a good laugh. Someone hook that up. [thumb2]

Just doing points.

Duke

Rodney Hood 12 pts
Marvin Bagley 6 pts

Kansas

Wiggins 20 pts
Josh Jackson 18 pts

I thought Murray would be having a better pro career. I don't really follow it, so I don't know anything more than the raw numbers I see. Is he not getting much PT, or has he just not shot well? I don't think he is that fast, so maybe he's having trouble with the speed of the game?

He is their starting PG and is only 21 years old. He is doing quite alright.

Amazing what Cal has built. When I was growing up in the 90's/early 2,000's I would have killed to have these kinds of guys to brag on in the pros. I always felt it was the one area that allowed people to attack. We just didn't have the NBA guys to match our prestige. And now we do.

LOL for real? I’m guessing you don’t pay much attention to NBA, at least I hope you don’t.

He is their starting PG and he avg 16.5 ppg last year in his 2nd year.

And if your going off raw numbers, there has only been 1 nba game this year for each team.

Amazing what Cal has built. When I was growing up in the 90's/early 2,000's I would have killed to have these kinds of guys to brag on in the pros. I always felt it was the one area that allowed people to attack. We just didn't have the NBA guys to match our prestige. And now we do.
This is accurate. Good post.

Murray gets a lot of playing time and he starts . The problem is Murray , Gary Harris, Will Barton and now Isaiah Thomas will all have their nights where they go off and then they will have their quiet nights too. Tough to figure out who will be the guy that night .

Murray has been pretty good though . They are high on him

LOL for real? I’m guessing you don’t pay much attention to NBA, at least I hope you don’t.

He is their starting PG and he avg 16.5 ppg last year in his 2nd year.

And if your going off raw numbers, there has only been 1 nba game this year for each team.

I don't, as I said. I didn't know he averaged 16.5 last year. That's pretty solid.

WCS showing up, just wish he would have showed up for one (or two) more college basketball games.

ADVERTISEMENT