ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky basketball poster

I’m working on my Kentucky room, I have a poster wall of old schedule posters. I’m looking for the 1992-93 poster with Jamal Mashburn squeezing a ball. If anybody is interested in selling one I would like to buy it.

You may want to check E-Bay..I have purchased old UK posters on there in the past.

I have an original framed and got it when I was 12. It is a hard get...have never found it online.

Mine isn't in the best shape because it was pinned up in my room and moved around from wall to wall as a kid then rolled up in storage for years. The frame has hid many of the blemishes.

All that said I wouldn't part with it but wish the best of luck to you in your search.

I'd really like the AD wings poster...have a knock off of it, but not the original.

I have an original framed and got it when I was 12. It is a hard get...have never found it online.

Mine isn't in the best shape because it was pinned up in my room and moved around from wall to wall as a kid then rolled up in storage for years. The frame has hid many of the blemishes.

All that said I wouldn't part with it but wish the best of luck to you in your search.

I'd really like the AD wings poster...have a knock off of it, but not the original.

I've got the Mashburn one unframed, signed, and in decent shape. However, I plan on framing a bunch of UK Posters I've collected over the years, and at this time I have no plans to get rid of it. If not for that I'd sell mine to you.

I would really love to have an original wings AD poster, I missed out on it.

I've got the Mashburn one unframed, signed, and in decent shape. However, I plan on framing a bunch of UK Posters I've collected over the years, and at this time I have no plans to get rid of it. If not for that I'd sell mine to you.

I would really love to have an original wings AD poster, I missed out on it.

I framed a ton of stuff over past 2 or 3 years redoing my home office. Frameiteasy.com is pretty awesome if you are looking for custom sizes like the Mash poster.

I don't know why I didn't get mine signed. Met him at Louisville State Fair autograph session year after his rookie season in NBA and got a Mavs photo of him signed instead.

I framed a ton of stuff over past 2 or 3 years redoing my home office. Frameiteasy.com is pretty awesome if you are looking for custom sizes like the Mash poster.

I don't know why I didn't get mine signed. Met him at Louisville State Fair autograph session year after his rookie season in NBA and got a Mavs photo of him signed instead.

He was at Kentucky Korner at Lexington Mall doing autographs after his final year at Kentucky is when I got mine signed. He signed my poster and a videotape that UK put out of highlights from his final season.

I've got that Mashburn poster autographed and laminated so it should still be in good shape. Think I got it signed when he came to Owensboro. My brother was at UK at the time, and I remember getting his autograph on something outside Memorial Coliseum but I don't remember if it was the poster or a Cats Pause edition. The one with Pitino reading a newspaper and Mash, Rhodes, Delk, Prickett and Dent behind him. I've got several autographs on that but don't recall who signed it.

OP: all my old UK stuff is somewhere at my folks house. I'll check on it this weekend and get back to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT