ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Baseball 2022

You’re right on the money about Calipari doing the same thing. What Calipari and Mingione have in common, and the reason they had to go all in on the portal, is a couple bad years of poor recruiting. This is a baseball discussion so I won’t get into my recruiting issues with Calipari here. Bottom line is if you can’t recruit good high school talent, you have to go all in on the portal.

I think this is correct to a degree, but in college basketball the best players do not have to stay 3 years (or until 21) like they do in baseball. If you recruit a freshman in baseball then you're guaranteed 2 to 4 years out of them. IF a guy is a stud as a freshman, he can't just go pro in baseball. He still has to stay at least 1 more year, if not 2 (ala Rocker). A JUCO that comes in and is a stud typically could leave immediately. So, to me, there is a big incentive to get the freshmen because they can conceivably contribute more.

Contrast that to basketball and the best college players are typically only staying a year. A stud freshmen is gone and a stud transfer is gone. So, if you're only going to get 1 year regardless, you might as well go with the experience and the known commodity rather than the freshman whose game might not translate as well. In college baseball you can go with the known commodity, but doing so means you're possibly missing out on a guy that you could have for 3 years.

You can go pro right from high school for baseball. I think what you mean to say Comebakatz3 is that a high school graduating senior is eligible for the MBL draft right out of high school. But if that player then lands on a college campus as a freshman baseball player he is not re-eligibile for the MBL draft for three years and/or if the player will turn 21 by a certain date (this what John Rhodes deal this year. If the draft would have been run on its traditional date Rhodes was not old enough. But when they pushed the draft back a full 2 months then Rhodes age made him eligible.)

You can go pro right from high school for baseball. I think what you mean to say Comebakatz3 is that a high school graduating senior is eligible for the MBL draft right out of high school. But if that player then lands on a college campus as a freshman baseball player he is not re-eligibile for the MBL draft for three years and/or if the player will turn 21 by a certain date (this what John Rhodes deal this year. If the draft would have been run on its traditional date Rhodes was not old enough. But when they pushed the draft back a full 2 months then Rhodes age made him eligible.)
JUCOs can also be drafted at any time. That's why some guys go the JUCO route, don't have to wait.

Yes, I was speaking in regards to those that actually make it to campus for college baseball. Once they make it to campus then they typically cannot go pro until they've used 3 years of eligibility.

So, if we say we're just looking at good/great players going pro after going to college:

Basketball:
HS Recruit - Typically leaves after 1 year
JUCO/Transfer - Typically leaves after 1 year

Baseball:
HS Recruit - Cannot leave for 2-3 years, typically 3

So, my point in that was that the only one in this group that 'guarantees,' (using this very very loosely given all the possible scenarios) that you get a player for more than just 1 season is the HS recruit in baseball. Which, IMO, gives you an extra incentive to try to bring in that type of player. However, in basketball, the more favorable decision is likely to choose the JUCO/transfer because you know that a stud player is only giving you 1 year, so you might as well get the extra experience, maturity, etc from the 'known commodity,' because there isn't much advantage to the freshman otherwise.

Yes, I was speaking in regards to those that actually make it to campus for college baseball. Once they make it to campus then they typically cannot go pro until they've used 3 years of eligibility.

So, if we say we're just looking at good/great players going pro after going to college:

Basketball:
HS Recruit - Typically leaves after 1 year

Baseball:
HS Recruit - Cannot leave for 2-3 years, typically 3

So, my point in that was that the only one in this group that 'guarantees,' (using this very very loosely given all the possible scenarios) that you get a player for more than just 1 season is the HS recruit in baseball. Which, IMO, gives you an extra incentive to try to bring in that type of player. However, in basketball, the more favorable decision is likely to choose the JUCO/transfer because you know that a stud player is only giving you 1 year, so you might as well get the extra experience, maturity, etc from the 'known commodity,' because there isn't much advantage to the freshman otherwise.
The thing that you don't factor in, especially in the SEC is that having an impact Freshman doesn't happen that often. Usually if someone is good enough coming out if HS to be an impact freshman in the SEC, they are good enough to get drafted high enough to go out of HS. It happens all the time at some of the premier SEC schools that they have a recruiting class of 10 kids and only 3 or 4 actually make it to campus. Those 3 or 4 are probably not ready to step in and play as freshman - if they were they would have gone out in the draft. So, you're stuck going the JUCO/grad transfer route to get impact guys.

The thing that you don't factor in, especially in the SEC is that having an impact Freshman doesn't happen that often. Usually if someone is good enough coming out if HS to be an impact freshman in the SEC, they are good enough to get drafted high enough to go out of HS. It happens all the time at some of the premier SEC schools that they have a recruiting class of 10 kids and only 3 or 4 actually make it to campus. Those 3 or 4 are probably not ready to step in and play as freshman - if they were they would have gone out in the draft. So, you're stuck going the JUCO/grad transfer route to get impact guys.

There are impact freshmen all across the SEC every single year. Heck, Vandy alone had Lieter in 20, Rocker 19, Bradfield in 21 and their 3rd pitcher this year as well as Jack Bulger. LSU was one of the younger teams, full of impact freshmen and made the NCAA tournament and a super. Hjelle and Thompson were impact freshmen for UK. Schultz was an impact freshman, hit almost .300 in league play and started 40 games. 4 SEC teams had more than 1 freshman make the All SEC freshman team. It's not unusual to have impact freshmen. You want it so they learn and grow in the program. Even still, if they aren't all that impactful, you still have them 2 more years. Either way, it's more than you likely get with a juco that has a big impact.

Not every freshman will make an impact. But there are certainly a lot that can and do and it happens more frequently these days. No, you dont want to rely on the entire class, but that's why it's important to balance the roster. Which we havent done.

I think this is correct to a degree, but in college basketball the best players do not have to stay 3 years (or until 21) like they do in baseball. If you recruit a freshman in baseball then you're guaranteed 2 to 4 years out of them. IF a guy is a stud as a freshman, he can't just go pro in baseball. He still has to stay at least 1 more year, if not 2 (ala Rocker). A JUCO that comes in and is a stud typically could leave immediately. So, to me, there is a big incentive to get the freshmen because they can conceivably contribute more.

Contrast that to basketball and the best college players are typically only staying a year. A stud freshmen is gone and a stud transfer is gone. So, if you're only going to get 1 year regardless, you might as well go with the experience and the known commodity rather than the freshman whose game might not translate as well. In college baseball you can go with the known commodity, but doing so means you're possibly missing out on a guy that you could have for 3 years.
Your analysis assumes only studs have been recruited in basketball. That hasn’t been the case the last couple years. That’s my last basketball comment on this board.

Your analysis assumes only studs have been recruited in basketball. That hasn’t been the case the last couple years. That’s my last basketball comment on this board.

I'm not referring to any team in particular. Just in general. If you have a major contributor in basketball they can leave after year 1 and go pro. So, there isn't much advantage in taking a freshman over a transfer because it's higher risk and you don't get the experience you would from a transfer. In baseball, the player leaving after one year cant happen. So, the incentive in many ways is moreso to get the high schoolers who you can keep and develop for two years or more.

So, I think a basketball team doing it consistently makes much more sense than a baseball team doing it.

Reactions: SeanCain
There are impact freshmen all across the SEC every single year. Heck, Vandy alone had Lieter in 20, Rocker 19, Bradfield in 21 and their 3rd pitcher this year as well as Jack Bulger. LSU was one of the younger teams, full of impact freshmen and made the NCAA tournament and a super. Hjelle and Thompson were impact freshmen for UK. Schultz was an impact freshman, hit almost .300 in league play and started 40 games. 4 SEC teams had more than 1 freshman make the All SEC freshman team. It's not unusual to have impact freshmen. You want it so they learn and grow in the program. Even still, if they aren't all that impactful, you still have them 2 more years. Either way, it's more than you likely get with a juco that has a big impact.

Not every freshman will make an impact. But there are certainly a lot that can and do and it happens more frequently these days. No, you dont want to rely on the entire class, but that's why it's important to balance the roster. Which we havent done.
You are correct. I should have expanded. I just think that recruiting impact freshman is a lot more of a roll of the dice than recruiting more proven transfers. Im not saying you don't recruit freshman, I'm just saying that in today's landscape you've got to recruit the portal just as hard if not harder than high schools.

The other thing is that an HS kid who commits to an LSU, or Vandy or somewhere similar is probably more likely to require a higher number in the draft coming out of high school than a kid who is going to UK. It sucks, but its the reality. A kid going in the 20th round for 125,000 this year may have decided to go to Miss St to play in front of 15,000 people and improve his stock instead of taking the money, but that same kid going to UK is more likely to take the money and go because it just isn't as big of an experience at UK as it is at some higher profile schools.

Either way, I am agreeing with you. It would be great to have some freshman to go along with these transfers, but its certainly nice to have the transfers instead of nothing at all.

I can see some larger programs using the mid-majors as a kind of minor league to find transfers to plug into their own openings left by graduation, the draft and transfers. You may see players from those mid-major programs getting into the portal after good seasons in order to try and improve their situations. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot more tampering taking place now not just in baseball, but in all sports.

You are correct. I should have expanded. I just think that recruiting impact freshman is a lot more of a roll of the dice than recruiting more proven transfers. Im not saying you don't recruit freshman, I'm just saying that in today's landscape you've got to recruit the portal just as hard if not harder than high schools.

The other thing is that an HS kid who commits to an LSU, or Vandy or somewhere similar is probably more likely to require a higher number in the draft coming out of high school than a kid who is going to UK. It sucks, but its the reality. A kid going in the 20th round for 125,000 this year may have decided to go to Miss St to play in front of 15,000 people and improve his stock instead of taking the money, but that same kid going to UK is more likely to take the money and go because it just isn't as big of an experience at UK as it is at some higher profile schools.

Either way, I am agreeing with you. It would be great to have some freshman to go along with these transfers, but its certainly nice to have the transfers instead of nothing at all.

The transfer portal for baseball is a fairly new thing. We will have to see how that plays out and how easily players adjust from one league to the next. JUCO was the big deal prior to more recently, and is still a pretty big deal, but now we have players who can transfer from school to school without sitting out. I think we will see how that translates as time passes. However, if JUCO is an indication, there is a learning curve and there are a whole lot of misses. UK has had a pretty good chunk of them that were misses the last several years (Daniels, Dalton, Rodriguez, Shelby, Johnson, even Golda in some ways). So, historically, there are plenty of misses in transfers as the big numbers they put up elsewhere don't always translate to the SEC, or as they need time to adjust. As time goes on, will see if it will be more consistent with those move from say the OVC to the SEC as opposed to JUCO to the SEC.

All in all, I'm speaking largely in generalities. I understand that UK went the transfer route, in large part because of some desperation. I'm not that mad about that in this year in particular. Rather, I don't like that it has been essentially a continued trend throughout the Mingione era. A trend that has not regularly translated to winning baseball and, IMO, that has hurt the retention and development of younger players that could keep us out of consistently needing to fish from the transfer ranks.

The transfer portal for baseball is a fairly new thing. We will have to see how that plays out and how easily players adjust from one league to the next. JUCO was the big deal prior to more recently, and is still a pretty big deal, but now we have players who can transfer from school to school without sitting out. I think we will see how that translates as time passes. However, if JUCO is an indication, there is a learning curve and there are a whole lot of misses. UK has had a pretty good chunk of them that were misses the last several years (Daniels, Dalton, Rodriguez, Shelby, Johnson, even Golda in some ways). So, historically, there are plenty of misses in transfers as the big numbers they put up elsewhere don't always translate to the SEC, or as they need time to adjust. As time goes on, will see if it will be more consistent with those move from say the OVC to the SEC as opposed to JUCO to the SEC.

All in all, I'm speaking largely in generalities. I understand that UK went the transfer route, in large part because of some desperation. I'm not that mad about that in this year in particular. Rather, I don't like that it has been essentially a continued trend throughout the Mingione era. A trend that has not regularly translated to winning baseball and, IMO, that has hurt the retention and development of younger players that could keep us out of consistently needing to fish from the transfer ranks.
Yep, agreed. At least a transfer is a "miss", at least it is usually only for a year, where if a HS kid is a miss its for 3 or 4 years, unless he transfers out.

Yep, agreed. At least a transfer is a "miss", at least it is usually only for a year, where if a HS kid is a miss its for 3 or 4 years, unless he transfers out.

Players are often weeded out without the player wanting to leave. Baseball teams (IIRC) typically have to be under 35 on the roster. So, any number over that, and not taking a redshirt, are cut. One strong example of this is Brett Marshall in 2020. Brett was voted team captain by his teammates in 2019. In 2020 he went through fall practice and after the winter break he was cut by Mingione. I believe Marshall was a senior that year. It was a very unpopular decision, both by players on the team that year and those who had already moved on. Brett and his brother Tyler (both played for UK) remain staunch UK fans while also being quite vocal about the shortcomings of the Mingione era.

Players are often weeded out without the player wanting to leave. Baseball teams (IIRC) typically have to be under 35 on the roster. So, any number over that, and not taking a redshirt, are cut. One strong example of this is Brett Marshall in 2020. Brett was voted team captain by his teammates in 2019. In 2020 he went through fall practice and after the winter break he was cut by Mingione. I believe Marshall was a senior that year. It was a very unpopular decision, both by players on the team that year and those who had already moved on. Brett and his brother Tyler (both played for UK) remain staunch UK fans while also being quite vocal about the shortcomings of the Mingione era.
From what I have been told, Mingione has his "favorites." If you aren't one of those, your future is bleak unless you leave. You will either be told to transfer or played just enough to ensure you don't get drafted and have to return. The latter seems to be the case with the recent transfer list. Do you stay or do you go? If you stay, what ensures you earn a chance at consistent playing time? Loyalty means nothing, obviously, and just because you are the "best" at your position, well, we've seen what happens there.

From what I have been told, Mingione has his "favorites." If you aren't one of those, your future is bleak unless you leave. You will either be told to transfer or played just enough to ensure you don't get drafted and have to return. The latter seems to be the case with the recent transfer list. Do you stay or do you go? If you stay, what ensures you earn a chance at consistent playing time? Loyalty means nothing, obviously, and just because you are the "best" at your position, well, we've seen what happens there.

I am not in the room when any of the discussions happen, so what I say has to be taken with a grain of salt because it is second-hand. That being said, from what I can tell there seems to be communication issues. Whether that be a lack of transparency, outright lying, or just simple misunderstandings is hard to say, but there is a disconnect there.

This poor communication is toxic. For instance, say a player loses their role to another one. Without knowing why, it can cause resentment and now you have a clubhouse working against one another. However, had you explained and set the player on getting better at what he needed to get back into the starting role then the resentment is gone and you've got two guys working hard and competing in a healthy way for the starting position.

Good points. I think most of the new additions will encounter a learning curve. SEC baseball is a whole new animal and you’re competing against a lot of kids who’ll play pro ball.

They are very vocal in their dislike for Mingione. I might even say the most vocal of the former players. Comebak is right about being weeded out. Baseball is totally different than basketball or football. If you get a scholarship in those two sports you are on the team in some capacity for at least a year. Baseball you can be cut in the fall of your freshman season.

I’m not defending Mingione but I’ve played sports from tee ball to college and I’ve never had a coach, regardless of level, that didn’t have “favorites.” I do follow your point on Mingione though. I’m not sure how much with Mingione is just mismanagement.

I am not in the room when any of the discussions happen, so what I say has to be taken with a grain of salt because it is second-hand. That being said, from what I can tell there seems to be communication issues. Whether that be a lack of transparency, outright lying, or just simple misunderstandings is hard to say, but there is a disconnect there.

This poor communication is toxic. For instance, say a player loses their role to another one. Without knowing why, it can cause resentment and now you have a clubhouse working against one another. However, had you explained and set the player on getting better at what he needed to get back into the starting role then the resentment is gone and you've got two guys working hard and competing in a healthy way for the starting position.
Come on….you know more than you admit. Maybe one day you’ll give us the inside story. Lol.

If this is the outfield situation we are referring to, from what I’ve been told, the player losing the starting role should’ve never lost that role to begin with; it was Mingiones’ science experiment. So I don’t think there ever was a discussion with a player on how he can earn his starting role back because it was such an out of left field move (no pun intended) to begin with how could you justify it? Problem was every player in the clubhouse knew it should’ve never happened and changes only occurred when someone (one of the favorites) finally spoke up.

Come on….you know more than you admit. Maybe one day you’ll give us the inside story. Lol.
If this is the outfield situation we are referring to, from what I’ve been told, the player losing the starting role should’ve never lost that role to begin with; it was Mingiones’ science experiment. So I don’t think there ever was a discussion with a player on how he can earn his starting role back because it was such an out of left field move (no pun intended) to begin with how could you justify it? Problem was every player in the clubhouse knew it should’ve never happened and changes only occurred when someone (one of the favorites) finally spoke up.

My understanding is that Hill was told that the staff was going to give him a day off. This happened just prior to the WKU game. In that game Schultz started at second, Shelby in center, Anu in left and Harmon at DH. Harmon went 2 for 4 with a couple RBIs and Hill didn't get back into the starting lineup for something like 14 games. My understanding is that no coach came to him and explained to him why he lost his position in the starting lineup or what he could do in order to get it back. Took something like 26 games for him to finally start full time again. A group of pitchers apparently twice approached the staff to complain about the outfield defense.

If I remember correctly, Hill was hitting something like .260 at the time.

Good points. I think most of the new additions will encounter a learning curve. SEC baseball is a whole new animal and you’re competing against a lot of kids who’ll play pro ball.
That's true. However, Tim Corbin pointed on draft night that 5 guys went in the first round that had never been drafted. some of those from non-P5 schools. Everybody has good players, some have more than others.

My understanding is that Hill was told that the staff was going to give him a day off. This happened just prior to the WKU game. In that game Schultz started at second, Shelby in center, Anu in left and Harmon at DH. Harmon went 2 for 4 with a couple RBIs and Hill didn't get back into the starting lineup for something like 14 games. My understanding is that no coach came to him and explained to him why he lost his position in the starting lineup or what he could do in order to get it back. Took something like 26 games for him to finally start full time again. A group of pitchers apparently twice approached the staff to complain about the outfield defense.

If I remember correctly, Hill was hitting something like .260 at the time.
I was told it wasn’t only the pitchers that went to the staff but Rhodes complained about Schultz being in CF.
IMO, that whole outfield was completely mismanaged.

I was told it wasn’t only the pitchers that went to the staff but Rhodes complained about Schultz being in CF.
IMO, that whole outfield was completely mismanaged.

I think I did hear something about that as well. I think one thing that Schultz struggled with a bit was communication. So, I think that frustrated Rhodes.

That's true. However, Tim Corbin pointed on draft night that 5 guys went in the first round that had never been drafted. some of those from non-P5 schools. Everybody has good players, some have more than others.
Yep but you’ve touched on my point. SEC has more than others.

Caught wind that at least one of the 12 UK baseball signees/commits will not be coming to UK. Seemingly not by his own choosing.

Who is it?

I’ve looked on the roster and can’t figure it out.

Would have been the incoming freshman JULIUS SCEARCE. Committed to UK a long several years ago. Was allegedly told by the staff that they wouldn't have a spot for him at UK.

I understand that this is a part of college baseball, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and probably hurts UK in recruiting. Kid is committed to UK for UK for 2-3 years and then gets told by the staff just prior to school starting that they don't want or can't use him. They could have told him this in the spring when he had a chance to get into other schools and be more selective, but instead they wait until the last minute. Now he has to be scrambling to find a new school, probably a JUCO school at that. Kid should be planning and preparing himself for the excitement of going to college and all that comes with that, and instead he's left last minute panicking about even finding a college to take him.

This to a kid that went to Fredrick Douglass in Lexington. So, I would imagine that this decision also leaves a sour taste in the mouth of those involved with that program and will leave them not trusting UK and this staff moving forward.

Would have been the incoming freshman JULIUS SCEARCE. Committed to UK a long several years ago. Was allegedly told by the staff that they wouldn't have a spot for him at UK.

I understand that this is a part of college baseball, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and probably hurts UK in recruiting. Kid is committed to UK for UK for 2-3 years and then gets told by the staff just prior to school starting that they don't want or can't use him. They could have told him this in the spring when he had a chance to get into other schools and be more selective, but instead they wait until the last minute. Now he has to be scrambling to find a new school, probably a JUCO school at that. Kid should be planning and preparing himself for the excitement of going to college and all that comes with that, and instead he's left last minute panicking about even finding a college to take him.

This to a kid that went to Fredrick Douglass in Lexington. So, I would imagine that this decision also leaves a sour taste in the mouth of those involved with that program and will leave them not trusting UK and this staff moving forward.
Then people wonder why players leave...

I hear what you're saying and basically agree but do we actually know they waited "to the last minute" to set this in motion? May not be the best way to do business but better than letting the kid get in school then cutting him.

I hear what you're saying and basically agree but do we actually know they waited "to the last minute" to set this in motion? May not be the best way to do business but better than letting the kid get in school then cutting him.
Would like to think maybe done after the draft so then they would know what they have coming back.

It is very possible that he was told sooner and I am just hearing about it today. So, it might not be as bad as it seems. However, just from what I can gather, it doesn't seem like he was told all that long ago.

I think most players understand (or should) that fall practice is largely a tryout. You can be cut in those or asked to JUCO or redshirt or whatever depending on how you do and how you adjust. So, I don't have a major issue with cutting someone after fall practice. They have some time to transfer and find a landing spot if they need to. However, I don't like last minute things. So, I don't like telling someone just prior to the season starting or just prior to school starting, when it it harder for them to make changes for themselves, that they are cut.

My guess, and this is 100 percent speculation, is that Scearce had been offered some sort of scholarship and UK ended up needing that money, possibly to bring in one of the transfers we got.

It is very possible that he was told sooner and I am just hearing about it today. So, it might not be as bad as it seems. However, just from what I can gather, it doesn't seem like he was told all that long ago.

I think most players understand (or should) that fall practice is largely a tryout. You can be cut in those or asked to JUCO or redshirt or whatever depending on how you do and how you adjust. So, I don't have a major issue with cutting someone after fall practice. They have some time to transfer and find a landing spot if they need to. However, I don't like last minute things. So, I don't like telling someone just prior to the season starting or just prior to school starting, when it it harder for them to make changes for themselves, that they are cut.

My guess, and this is 100 percent speculation, is that Scearce had been offered some sort of scholarship and UK ended up needing that money, possibly to bring in one of the transfers we got.
Your last sentence was the first thing that came to mind when I read your first comment, freeing up money for someone else.

Your last sentence was the first thing that came to mind when I read your first comment, freeing up money for someone else.

Right. Wouldn't surprise me if they needed more money than what they lost in order to get one or more of the transfers in the door.

Reactions: mrschwump

Added Daniel Harris from EKU at 2B instead?

Added Daniel Harris from EKU at 2B instead?

I don't know really. I think it could be one of a couple things:

1. Staff has to get under 35 roster players. IIRC, redshirts don't count against that. So, maybe they asked him to redshirt and he didn't want to and they told him to move on.

2. Money. By many standards UK has a small roster. I think we have just like 40 or 41 total, so probably don't need to cut anyone. Just redshirt some. So, it makes sense that they'd go through the fall and try to have as many bodies competing for spots. This coming before the fall makes me think they needed him gone for monetary reasons. So, I wonder if he had been offered say a 25 percent scholly, and the staff ended up needing that 25 percent to get one of the transfers to come to UK. Could be they had 75 percent but one one of them wanted a full ride, so they had to find that extra 25 percent and Scearce had it.

These are just guesses though.

What’s the theory behind 11.5 scholarships? Title 9? Seems random.

And is it true that some schools do not have to adhere to the rule? That’s not a level playing field

What’s the theory behind 11.5 scholarships? Title 9? Seems random.

And is it true that some schools do not have to adhere to the rule? That’s not a level playing field

11.7 is likely a product of title 9 as you say.

The rule applies to everyone, but there are some ways that certain schools can kind of work around it. Vanderbilt has done this.

Essentially, Vanderbilt as a university has a program where any family making under a certain amount of money is eligible for a scholarship of some sort. It is needs based. I don't remember the number, but it is pretty high... something like a combined income of under $200,000 or $300,000 is eligible for a scholarship. So, they can give the allotted 11.7 to certain players and then give needs based scholarships to those that don't get a baseball scholarship. They cannot have both, only one or the other. Vandy would argue that their school is extremely expensive and this levels the playing field by lowering the cost of attendance and making it similar to what other schools might have to pay. Others might argue that it gives them an unfair advantage as they can sell to more players that they will be on some sort of scholarship.

An interesting thing going forward will be what happens regarding NIL and how that effects someone like Vandy. Might not hurt them at all, but it could in many ways level the playing field as players can get a lot of money from a larger fanbase than Vandy might offer.

Reactions: Kybluedude
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT