ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Missouri (Rubber Match)

Tuesday will be interesting to see how the team comes out. It’s Louisville and a rivalry. Where is the teams head at?

Can lawson coach baseball? Softball team down 7-1 on the road against top 6 Arkansas and comes back to win it 10-7. She’s 10x the coach Ming is.

I stopped watching after the home run that put them up 8-7. How'd they get 2 more!?

To be fair to Mingione... that team had some big question marks going in. As I recall, they didn't return a single SEC starter. So we had to replace all 3 weekend guys and we moved Hjelle from the closer to the Friday starter. Then everyone hit way better than they ever had. Most prominent was the SS, whose name escapes me.
Think you're thinking Riley Mahan and there should be no giving anymore benefit of the doubt to NM. Same with CCC!!!

This team is not a bad team if you were Morehead State. It is just far from competitive in the SEC. Actually would be a very talented OVC team but our execution at times is poor. We manage to walk and HBP at seemingly the absolute worst times. We get picked off of bases at terrible times. We probably have more orphan two out singles than any team. Way too many strikeouts with the talent we have. At times we get execution and we get a crazy good result like the 15-6 game. But there is 0 consistency and some games have a feel like a loss well before the outcome is clear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT