ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Missouri (3)

Basically called me a coward for hiding behind anonymous twitter account who doesn’t know anything about owning anything. Said I should share the address of my parents basement I still live in. Funny thing is, I don’t live in the basement. I live in the attic. Then there was another ramble of knowing what it’s like to teach someone the obvious. Not sure what all that was about. After I responded to him, he blocked me so there’s that.
Sounds like a case of if the shoe fits wear it...if you can look at the state the program is in right now and make excuses then you are in complete denial! Not even close to two years ago when this staff took over. Should have invited him to this site! ...LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Blue_1018
Wait, set the scene here for me. You were on Twitter... did you comment on something he said, or did you just make a random comment about UK baseball or what?

I posted a random comment with a gif directly to UKs baseball twitter account. Then he responded directly to me. Here is his quote to me:

Sounds like a case of if the shoe fits wear it...if you can look at the state the program is in right now and make excuses then you are in complete denial! Nit even clise to two years ago when this staff took over. Should have invited him to this site! ...LOL

That was my response to him basically. I never called out a specific player or anything. I just said that the program is a dumpster fire right now. Good grief, thank God hes not involved with the basketball program.

By the way... no Marsh this past weekend. Anyone have any idea of why?

If they are moving Marsh to the midweek then it would make sense for him not to pitch this weekend, but then why the hell wouldn't you pitch Hazelwood sometime this weekend?

By the way... no Marsh this past weekend. Anyone have any idea of why?

If they are moving Marsh to the midweek then it would make sense for him not to pitch this weekend, but then why the hell wouldn't you pitch Hazelwood sometime this weekend?
Right now I'm not surprised at anything going on with the staff. Still not figured out the reason for Mac coming out after two innings yesterday.

Last edited:
Right not I'm not surprised at anything going on with the staff. Still not figured out the reason for Mal coming out after two innings yesterday.

I think that they sometimes get these game plans and they stick to them pretty much no matter what.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT