ADVERTISEMENT

***KENTUCKY AT MISS STATE***

You can't make those mistakes and say we should've won. MSU also dropped like 3 INTs. We shouldn't be up by 2 scores. We're lucky we even had a chance in the 4th.

I disagree with you. If the entire team didn't come out playing like they didn't give a **** for 2 and a half quarters and the offense didn't leave at least 20 points on the field, we win this game.

Trickle down from the head coach. He plays not to lose, is reactive instead of pro&active and it seeps into the players' psyche and affects their aggression, hence the lack of urgency and intensity to start and at crucial moments

Would be nice if we could ever have a very good offense under Stoops instead of this game management offense and relying on the defense. We just can't get enough game changers playing like this.

Reactions: FtCampbellCat
To me this team did not come ready to play the first half. They let a team beat them twice two years in a row.

I disagree with you. If the entire team didn't come out playing like they didn't give a **** for 2 and a half quarters and the offense didn't leave at least 20 points on the field, we win this game.
If we had more points we'd be winning. We didn't show up to play today. We shouldn't have won. We were not a good team today. MSU was the better team.

Reactions: FtCampbellCat
It’s targeting if UK hits a guy, it’s not targeting if they hit us, that’s pretty much all you need to know in order to understand the rule

Reactions: sjjones
If we had more points we'd be winning. We didn't show up to play today. We shouldn't have won. We were not a good team today. MSU was the better team.

Well, of course..we played like complete shit today..all around. Coaches included. No excuse to lose this game especially the way we did. No excuse to come out and play as poorly as we did and never give ourselves a chance from the start. Just completely threw this game away like a throw away baseball game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT