ADVERTISEMENT

***KENTUCKY AT MISS STATE***

Lots of posters here do not know how to enjoy the game.
tenor.gif

I dont think anyone is happy but there are 2 halves of football. While things dont look rosey right now its not impossible to turn it around. Will they? Older fans like myself always think Lucy is gonna move the ball on us so its easy to fall back into old habits and expect to lose. Recent years have given us enough hope to realize this is still winnable.

Cats lose this one and the next one and their next home game may have 25,000 fans.

Basketball season will be starting and nobody will be paying attention to football anymore.

I dont think anyone is happy but there are 2 halves of football. While things dont look rosey right now its not impossible to turn it around. Will they? Older fans like myself always think Lucy is gonna move the ball on us so its easy to fall back into old habits and expect to lose. Recent years have given us enough hope to realize this is still winnable.
I’d feel Better if we put 7 up at the end of the half. But coming up empty makes that a steep hill w the style we play. We’d have to pitch a shutout in the second half with the style we implement.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Performances like this is why UK gets no respect from others in college football. It changes when you play winning football. This is just a pathetic all around attempt. Every facet from coaching, to D to O to attitude to focus is god-awful.

I'm very disappointed in the effort so far. I thought UK had moved beyond that.

It’s weird. I don’t understand. I mean I find it hard to believe that our players just literally say to themselves “yeah I’m not gonna try at all today.” That doesn’t happen, does it?

Maybe after a good a** chewing and some soul searching we can come out and get back in it. We really needed some points before half, now that States hot dog is out of the game maybe we can move the ball. I never thought we would get DOMINATED by this team, it shouldn't happen.

I’m tired of all these people trashing and blaming Smith for everything. Do you not realize he is our BACKUP QUARTERBACK. You expect our starter to go down and then have Jake Fromm come in and finish the season for us, it’s really pathetic. 99.9% of schools go backwards after losing a starting QB. Y’all are ridiculous

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT