ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky at Florida Offical Game Thread***

Ulis YELLS for Reed to give DJ the ball back and then he PROMPTLY Turns it over to the Gatots.

😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

Shepherd abused on the screen...gotta fight through that. Wagner bad turn. Ugly...ugly

But we can still win. Rebound...no second chance points.

Reactions: gharding07
If only there were some kind of team defensive strategy to help us keep the ball from being dribbled drived down our throats...
That would be cool. Maybe someone will come up with something. Call it a zone or something.

Reactions: CatPhight
Florida doesn’t look good and to be honest, they aren’t playing great. This game should be a win….but….

🤞🏻
Wagner got too cocky and might have cost us this one. A lead would have been a FL timeout instead of them back to the lead.

How many damn lucky shots are they going to make today? That last one bounced on the rim 5 times. Smh then DJ, who has played great, makes a dumb to.

We've cut it to 1 or tied it up about 4 or 5 times with a chance to take the lead. Just haven't gotten over the hump yet. Hopefully they succeed in the last few minutes.

I have to tip my hat to DJ today. Part of what is required to be a great player is the absence of fear. DJ plays with no fear and that can't be said about Reed today. He has stood around and simply not looked for his shot. Why? I have no idea but he certainly hasn't been nearly as aggressive as needed today.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Our D is just garbage. Garbage. Garbage.
We're too slow to react/recover from dribble drive with man to man defense...but Cal refuses to quit pounding a square peg into a round hole...

hammer.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT