ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ #10 Louisville is Sold Out

Currently u6 -5 with u6 a 74% prediction to win. Yes it would be an upset.
Watching UL on TV as I type. They are bette than us and better coached. We can win but we damn well better bring our A+ game. They are tough on offense. Our defense has been our issue for past 4 or 5 games.

Reactions: Lamar Card
People also keep saying UL isn't any good on here. Those same people will suddenly think they are good if we lose or win a close one so we can brag about our one true top 25 win this season.
It would be god win because it a rivalry me but I still don’t think Louisville great they are good not great

I believe the Cards would get beat.

In fact, I'm sure of it...especially if you trotted out one of those indiana-pittsburgh-virginia type games y'all play practically every other game.

#10 team my ass. Your imposters. Wouldn't surprise me if you lose to Miami.
UofL 38 UM 31

People also keep saying UL isn't any good on here. Those same people will suddenly think they are good if we lose or win a close one so we can brag about our one true top 25 win this season.
For whatever it may be worth, none of the teams UK has beaten are bowl eligible yet. Six of the teams the Cards have defeated are.

Louisville…. Never loses, rain, sun in their eyes, blah blah blah.

I believe if I remember correctly several predicted you to lose to Pitt including Herbie who said as much. You are always and have been nothing but a product of a weak schedule and playing in terrible conferences for years. You could beat UK, anything is possible. But the way some of you run to beat your chest is laughable.
Also worth mentioning that none of the six teams UK defeated are bowl eligible yet while six of the teams the Cards beat are bowl eligible.

Also worth mentioning that none of the six teams UK defeated are bowl eligible yet while six of the teams the Cards beat are bowl eligible.
You keep saying this...but thats because the top half of the conference is all ranked in the SEC...theres what two, 3 ranked teams in the ACC? So you beat a bunch of teams that played no one and got 6 wins, congrats.

I think uofl will win, but I think you're really 20-25th in the rankings. Notre Dame is a solid win, even tho their a perrenial fraud

I dunno tho, after UK lost to South Carolina I assume your "big" wins against Duke, NC state, etc would probably be UK L's. So fair enough.

I don’t keep up with UL. Is a sellout surprising. I just assumed it would be?
Attendance really bottomed out in 2022. Only sellout so far this year before this game was Notre Dame, which set the new all-time single game attendance record at 59.081.

Reactions: UKortho
They're going to beat the shat out of us. Leary is awful and our WR's are an embarrassment to the position. With their lack of basic High School ability to catch a football it very clear that they're on the wrong side of the ball. Except for Robinson of course. He can actually play the position.

Walker is still playing on the outside and although he is an absolute FREAK out there, the other two DL and whatever edge or LB that's also attacking, we have completely destroyed our ability to get pressure and sacks leading to a lack of mistakes being forced.

We HAVE to have some new coaches brought in as we have a bunch that aren't making a difference.

I believe the Cards would get beat.

In fact, I'm sure of it...especially if you trotted out one of those indiana-pittsburgh-virginia type games y'all play practically every other game.

#10 team my ass. Your imposters. Wouldn't surprise me if you lose to Miami.
Nope

Yep. Over-rated and undeserving. Barely beat a week Miami team in front of 15,000 people. Top-10 my ass.

Now go piss off back to Bardstown Road.
You mean the same Miami team that beat Clemson and lost to #4 FSU by a touchdown on the road.

You mean the same Miami team that beat Texas A&M by two touchdowns when Alabama only beat A&M by 6 and Ole Miss only beat A&M by 3.

You want to talk about over-rated let’s look at why is Tennessee at 7-4 is still in any poll after losing 3 of their last 5. Two of those they were out scored 74-17

Went down to the final play against unranked and hapless Miami in front of 15,000 people.

Louisville doesn't belong anywhere near the top ten and everyone knows it.
....and yet they keep voting the Cards into the top 10. Every poll including the CFP.

Last edited:
Yep. Over-rated and undeserving. Barely beat a week Miami team in front of 15,000 people. Top-10 my ass.
I see your one of those attendance size queens. I have news for you. Attendance doesn't have crap to do with how good a team is. If so, Tennessee would be top 5 every year. Miami isn't weak and "hapless" as you say. Ask Texas A&M and Clemson who both lost to Miami this year. Miami is also bowl eligible as are many of the teams Louisville has beaten. Only Ohio State and Louisville can lay claim to that bravado this year.

Uofl is highly overrated, I'm not certain they could beat anyone that has beaten uk except south carolina.

With that said, we are garbage. I fully expect the cards to rub our face in it.
not to argue but UL could have gone 9 - 3 with our schedule. what would we have gone with their schedule? I think we would be 6 - 5 just as we are now. i don't think we would beat NCS, ND, DUKE, VT ,MIAMI. I know you will argue but we are just bad. This is my last year to buy season tickets until we have a new AD to fire Stoops and hire a young offensive minded head coach. We are still playing 1980 era offense and that will not get it dne today. Louisville by 17. That alone should get Stoops ass run off. For $9,000,000.00 we deserve much much better product to watch on Saturdays. I'm pissed.

You mean the same Miami team that beat Clemson and lost to #4 FSU by a touchdown on the road.

You mean the same Miami team that beat Texas A&M by two touchdowns when Alabama only beat A&M by 6 and Ole Miss only beat A&M by 3.

You want to talk about over-rated let’s look at why is Tennessee at 7-4 is still in any poll after losing 3 of their last 5. Two of those they were out scored 74-17
UT’s 3 losses you are mentioning were to #1, 11, and 14 in the country who have a combined record of 30-3. If UofL is any good at all they will roll UK this weekend as honestly we suck. If you struggle to beat us then your pretty much on par with UT, a top 25 team perhaps but not a top 10 team and having faced the likes of missouri, Georgia and Alabama would likely face the same fate they did. Another loss to UK would/shoukd be pretty embarrassing this year,

Uofl is highly overrated, I'm not certain they could beat anyone that has beaten uk except south carolina.

With that said, we are garbage. I fully expect the cards to rub our face in it.
I agree that UL is overrated, but they look to be better than us after last week. I hope we win, and we can, but to say they suck at 10-1 is silly considering if we played the first five teams on our schedule twice this year we would likely not be any better than 9-1, most likely 8-2.

Please stop buying into this nonsense. It won't be an upset, they aren't any better than Kentucky.

Louisville would lose to every single team Kentucky lost to. Kentucky would not lose to Pittsburgh.
I do think they play better as a team that we do and they are better coached and prepared than us. Are they better ... I dont think so.. we have to come to play though!

Currently u6 -5 with u6 a 74% prediction to win. Yes it would be an upset.

Go root for Louisville, scooter.

Not an upset. Louisville isn't even as good as South Carolina. Louisville would be doing very good to get to 6-5 if they were in the SEC - whats more they would have a losing conference record. Oh, they would be unranked as well.

This game was a good win over a rival, but not an upset.

Yes, I mean THAT Miami team - so much for your transitive property bull crap.

Tennessee is still ranked because everyone knows they would likely win the entire ACC, and even Kentucky would be 10-1 with your powder puff schedule, but only because we LoSt tO PiTtSbUrGH!11!!

Reactions: barbourfor3
Miami isn't weak and "hapless" as you say. Ask Texas A&M and Clemson who both lost to Miami this year. Miami is also bowl eligible as are many of the teams Louisville has beaten. Only Ohio State and Louisville can lay claim to that bravado this year.

Miami is weak. Got beat by Louisville (lol) on their home field. Shannon Dawson is their OC lmao. TAMU and Clemson are nobodies this year.

There you go comparing Louisville to Ohio State, that's exactly the kind of nonsense we love about Louisville fans. You are no doubt one of those queens that thought Louisville was the #10 ten team in the nation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT