ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ #10 Louisville is Sold Out

Please stop buying into this nonsense. It won't be an upset, they aren't any better than Kentucky.

Louisville would lose to every single team Kentucky lost to. Kentucky would not lose to freaking Pittsburgh.
I don’t think you can say for sure UK wouldn’t lose to Pitt if UK gave Pitt 3 turnovers with one being a pick 6. You lose a starting OL player during warmups, Oh and Ray Davis is out for the game with an injury and playing in heavy rain. Plummer had 52 pass attempts that game which Brohm admitted was way to many for the conditions.

They’re licking their chops to put a beating on us. Hope the Cats can keep it close and pull off an upset.
I don't see how it would be an upset after the last four years. We have had better recruiting classes and won with ease. we still have better players and play in a tougher conference. They do have the revenge factor going for them, a win is not a given, they still have to beat us on the field.

• Love
Reactions: cathouse
I don’t think you can say for sure UK wouldn’t lose to Pitt if UK gave Pitt 3 turnovers with one being a pick 6. You lose a starting OL player during warmups, Oh and Ray Davis is out for the game with an injury and playing in heavy rain. Plummer had 52 pass attempts that game which Brohm admitted was way to many for the conditions.
Pittsburgh?????

Come on man!!!!

We're talking Pittsburgh!!!! And not the Steelers!!!

Reactions: CGblue
Pittsburgh?????

Come on man!!!!

We're talking Pittsburgh!!!! And not the Steelers!!!

EKU 7 10 17
UK 7 21 28

Unable to dominate EKU (4-6) at home leads me to believe on the road at Pitt (3-7) in the rain with UK missing a starting offensive lineman and the #1 RB could be a loss for UK.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: catben
If UofL played our schedule they would likely have the same record we currently have, 6-4. If UK played their schedule we would probably be 8-2, maybe 9-1.
I have a feeling you’ll get to find out in a bowl game, y’all will probably be playing someone like NCST

Louisville…. Never loses, rain, sun in their eyes, blah blah blah.

I believe if I remember correctly several predicted you to lose to Pitt including Herbie who said as much. You are always and have been nothing but a product of a weak schedule and playing in terrible conferences for years. You could beat UK, anything is possible. But the way some of you run to beat your chest is laughable.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
Louisville was not as bad as last years score would indicate. It was a game that got away from them and snowballed. They ended up 8-4, brought back a fairly solid number of players and Brohm did very well in the portal. Don’t underestimate Aididas NIL money. Finally, the confidence generated by winning and the frustration that follows losing tells me that if we lose this weekend, Louisville will win.

Reactions: Lamar Card
I think participation in meaningless bowl games will eventually involve many players who have no eligibility left, regardless of draft expectatio. My worry is that that attitude would eventually bleed into the regular season

That’s a looooot of excuses.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
Louisville loses this game every year in the trenches. It will be interesting to see if they’ve made strides in that area. It’s been an impressive turnaround for the birds but they have played a pretty bad schedule in an already weak conference

I’m hoping to see them have an oh shit moment once SEC athletes lay hands on them. I know the sexy take is that our coaching is just so bad that we can’t beat anyone. But you don’t have to be very coached to Whip someone’s ass. Both teams will be up for this. Fun game

EKU 7 10 17
UK 7 21 28

Unable to dominate EKU (4-6) at home leads me to believe on the road at Pitt (3-7) in the rain with UK missing a starting offensive lineman and the #1 RB could be a loss for UK.
Ray Davis is out ?
Which Oline is out?

UL sure not beating Bama, Georgia, or Missouri.
ND gave them 5 TO'S.
I'm looking to handing them their annual ass kicking.
If they played our schedule they would be at best 6-4 if not 5-5 or even 4-6. That schedule they played this year might be the weakest schedule anyone has played in the history of college football. Scarface did a good job of setting himself in his first season. Props to him. Beating us right now isn’t going to move the needle much. We are mediocre at best. The game is a sellout because 30,000 will be wearing BLUE.

EKU 7 10 17
UK 7 21 28

_wrong. Pitt QB was making his first start. Pitt didn't have any injured players?

"In the rain" - lmao was it only raining on Louisville's side of the field? So weak.

I believe the Cards could beat UT at our place.

I believe the Cards would get beat.

In fact, I'm sure of it...especially if you trotted out one of those indiana-pittsburgh-virginia type games y'all play practically every other game.

#10 team my ass. Your imposters. Wouldn't surprise me if you lose to Miami.

The RG. When UK plays at Pitt in the rain.

Focus up Elrod.
Yeah. You can’t make a competent argument…but you probably focus on trimming the ole linebeard and gluing your crown royal decal on your dash

So I get why English is hard for you

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Pittsburgh played under the same weather conditions and I`m sure they have injuries.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
_wrong. Pitt QB was making his first start. Pitt didn't have any injured players?

"In the rain" - lmao was it only raining on Louisville's side of the field? So weak.
We`ve been without Horsey, starting right guard, for most of this season. Plus our starting MLB has missed time because of injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT