ADVERTISEMENT

Keion

2-10 at half. Keep shootin bum. Idk if anyone remembers, but I called it as soon as I saw his list. Washington stood out as the place where he could continue to play 35mpg without threat of the bench. The added bonus for Keion is that no eyes will be on him, no expectations, fans will like him because he’ll lead the team in scoring. Washington will miss the tournament like usual. He has absolutely no NBA buzz so he’ll probably run it back there next year.

I, like many, hated how Keion played for himself last season. It was unbearably obvious, and Cal enabled it to the point of the wheels falling off, with Wheeler being the other wheel (no pun intended). So unlike most transfers, I don’t really wish him the best. I hope he misses every long 2 he takes. Hope Keion gets to watch us win a Championship while never winning a tourney game in his 5 year college career.

Last edited:
2-10 at half. Keep shootin bum. Idk if anyone remembers, but I called it as soon as I saw his list. Washington stood out as the place where he could continue to play 35mpg without threat of the bench. The added bonus for Keion is that no eyes will be on him, no expectations, fans will like him because he’ll lead the team in scoring. Washington will miss the tournament like usual. He has absolutely no NBA buzz so he’ll probably run it back there next year. I, like many, hated how Keion played for himself last season. It was unbearably obvious, and Cal enabled it to the point of the wheels falling off, with Wheeler being the other wheel (no pun intended). So unlike most transfers, I don’t really wish him the best. I hope he misses every long 2 he takes. Hope Keion gets to watch us win a Championship while never winning a tourney game in his 5 year college career.
Tell us now you really feel, brother! 🤣

2-10 at half. Keep shootin bum. Idk if anyone remembers, but I called it as soon as I saw his list. Washington stood out as the place where he could continue to play 35mpg without threat of the bench. The added bonus for Keion is that no eyes will be on him, no expectations, fans will like him because he’ll lead the team in scoring. Washington will miss the tournament like usual. He has absolutely no NBA buzz so he’ll probably run it back there next year. I, like many, hated how Keion played for himself last season. It was unbearably obvious, and Cal enabled it to the point of the wheels falling off, with Wheeler being the other wheel (no pun intended). So unlike most transfers, I don’t really wish him the best. I hope he misses every long 2 he takes. Hope Keion gets to watch us win a Championship while never winning a tourney game in his 5 year college career.
Look in the mirror

I put keion in a group with players like EJ Montgomery, Kevin Knox, Wheeler, Hagans, that I don’t necessarily dislike as much as the Harrows, Skals, Askews, etc but definitely in the next tier

Reactions: Fox2monk
2-10 at half. Keep shootin bum. Idk if anyone remembers, but I called it as soon as I saw his list. Washington stood out as the place where he could continue to play 35mpg without threat of the bench. The added bonus for Keion is that no eyes will be on him, no expectations, fans will like him because he’ll lead the team in scoring. Washington will miss the tournament like usual. He has absolutely no NBA buzz so he’ll probably run it back there next year.

I, like many, hated how Keion played for himself last season. It was unbearably obvious, and Cal enabled it to the point of the wheels falling off, with Wheeler being the other wheel (no pun intended). So unlike most transfers, I don’t really wish him the best. I hope he misses every long 2 he takes. Hope Keion gets to watch us win a Championship while never winning a tourney game in his 5 year college career.
So he’ll have another year of eligibility?

I think you hit the nail on the head with Cal. I had never thought of this before, but he is an enabler by allowing bad shots/bad decisions.

I think most people watched it because it followed the UL game

and when they introduced Keion in the game, it didn't say "Junior" for "Forward" it said Kentucky Transfer

.. at least none of you have Keion Brooks in fantasy..

Keldon Johnson gave me 0.2 fantasy points tonight.. and 30 fantasy points is considered "good".
You weren’t kidding last week when you said all your teams sukked. At least the Jets benched Wilson. Hope things turn around for you soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT