ADVERTISEMENT

KAT says UK all time team is taking any other team's all time no matter what

Several years back, ESPN did a basketball encyclopedia. They listed various schools' all time teams. Several examples:

LSU
O'Neal
Bob Pettit
Ruby Macklin
Pete Maravich
Chris Jackson

UCLA
Alcindor
Sidney Wilkes
Marques Johnson
Walt Hazzard
Gail Goodrich

Our all time team is stacked not only with great college players but NBA players as well. Only UNC would compete, and maybe Duke or UConn. They have a solid teams I’m sure. UCLA has great players but most of them are older so they probably wouldn’t stack up as well in the modern game.

Our all time team is stacked not only with great college players but NBA players as well. Only UNC would compete, and maybe Duke or UConn. They have a solid teams I’m sure. UCLA has great players but most of them are older so they probably wouldn’t stack up as well in the modern game.
In regards to all-time NBA talent, I think you have to give the nod to UCLA. Cheating or not, there's just too much talent there.

Reactions: Fox2monk
In regards to all-time NBA talent, I think you have to give the nod to UCLA. Cheating or not, there's just too much talent there.
They are up there they just have few modern players, where as we have not only do,I ate college players but also NBA players of a high tier in multiple eras as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT