ADVERTISEMENT

Karl-Anthony Towns in ESPN's Body issue

Amazing to me to look at guys like AD and KAT and see how much they continue to change and transform their bodies after they leave here. KAT is a beast - and almost unrecognizable compared to the baby faced young man he was at UK.
Just part of the maturing process.

I recall the change in Mash's arms and shoulders from his freshmen to junior year.

It’s not his body, it’s his walk. It screams lazy.
Screams BEASTY!
spinosaurus_walk_cycle_by_maccollo-d5owtde.gif

This espn body issue junk is beyond disgusting. It hurts my damn eyes everytime. You can't visit espn's website without some random naked sports star up in your damn face.
WTF is this Karl Towns shite?... lol You seen it ? Karl Towns butt naked doing the splits in the air holding a basketball covering his weiner area ? WTF my eyes my eyes.....

This is no weirder than the threads that become "hey look we've both got nekkid wimminz in our avatar bro." At least it's sort of UK related.

This forum is male dominated. There’s nothing weird about having women in your avatar that’s called normal and natural. Posting pictures of naked men on a channel that is watched by 90% males is abnormal. But hey, if that’s what you’re into it’s a free country. I didn’t know, my apologies.

With today's technology, I often question if these photos are even legit. A person could easily be altered.

This espn body issue junk is beyond disgusting. It hurts my damn eyes everytime. You can't visit espn's website without some random naked sports star up in your damn face.
WTF is this Karl Towns shite?... lol You seen it ? Karl Towns butt naked doing the splits in the air holding a basketball covering his weiner area ? WTF my eyes my eyes.....
You do realize you have the right not to look?

If you are a work-out person, or go to a gym even as an old guy like me, you can understand all the work it takes to get a body into the shape these people have. It's OK, you won't turn gay. However, I don't know why anyone would buy these magazines or any type of subscriptions when we have sites like this which are way better for us Kentucky fans or college fans to begin with. But, I will admit some of those women are pretty nice to look at and even when I was a work-out aholic and lost a lot of weight, somehow I didn't get those abs the guys have!

As someone who enjoys fitness (ran sprints this morning, lifting later) I think it’s cool. Promoting health and fitness is something we need to do. A lot of the population isn’t in very good physical shape, let’s try to change the youth and save them from another Wendy’s ad

Reactions: WildMoon
As someone who enjoys fitness (ran sprints this morning, lifting later) I think it’s cool. Promoting health and fitness is something we need to do. A lot of the population isn’t in very good physical shape, let’s try to change the youth and save them from another Wendy’s ad

But I thought today we understand science has changed and fat isn’t unhealthy? It’s a body type you’re born with?

Hope Solo was in that issue one year. But it was her own "body issue" photos that made a bigger splash. /nudge nudge

This forum is male dominated. There’s nothing weird about having women in your avatar that’s called normal and natural. Posting pictures of naked men on a channel that is watched by 90% males is abnormal. But hey, if that’s what you’re into it’s a free country. I didn’t know, my apologies.
Link?

You're the coolest kid in fifth grade, man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT