ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas

Hopefully they will get hammered as hard by the NCAA as Tennessee is doing it to them right now.

We shall see.

According to the Article KU has been cheating knowingly since 2019 and continue to cheat.

At what point does the NCAA put these has beens on the death penalty?

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Kansas assistant knowingly violated NCAA rules in discussing routing funds to recruit’s family
https://kentuckysportsradio.com/bas...-discussing-routing-funds-to-recruits-family/
OGC.c505e0547d95acb8e7287ad71fea338d

So are you saying it didn’t happen or you all aren’t going to punished?
Either way, he would be wrong on both counts. Does KU have any decent players for transfer or recruits we can scoop up now - maybe just for bench warmer purposes?

During their game with UT the announcer with Vitale said they aren’t even getting it adjudicated by the NCAA and they’ve both agreed to have it reviewed by some independent board? I’d never heard of that. I’m sure it’s some way to get out lightly. They did say by having it heard by whatever this board is...there are no appeals.

During their game with UT the announcer with Vitale said they aren’t even getting it adjudicated by the NCAA and they’ve both agreed to have it reviewed by some independent board? I’d never heard of that. I’m sure it’s some way to get out lightly. They did say by having it heard by whatever this board is...there are no appeals.

Welp. Let’s see what happens to Kansas when the NCAA finally gets around to handing out a punishment in 2-3 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT