ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas State fans in for a surprise

Nov 3, 2003
I was just on their Rivals message board and I believe that Kansas State fans will be in for a shock. This is a couple of posts over there.

"UK is like KU in that if you are not a fan of them you hate them. There aren't many neutral basketball fans when it comes to those to teams. That being said, if we can get an early lead on them or at least keep it close, everyone in that arena not wearing Kentucky blue will be rooting for Kstate! I figure they will have a lot of fans there, but the one's that aren't there to cheer for Kentucky will be in our corner."

"You can add Duke to that list. And uk travels quite well. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they had half the arena filled with their fans." :joy::joy::joy:

I cannot wait for tomorrow, I believe we will play well. Go Big Blue!

The quote saying "I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had half the arena filled with their fans," made me spit my drink out with laughter. As if that would be an accomplishment for us. I wonder if there team is thinking the same thing as far as fan turn out goes. It will easily be 80 percent, maybe more.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
Sounds like some of their fans are greenhorns, Kentucky has lead the nation in attendance I don't know how many years. That's common knowledge, He is getting ready to find out coming right in to SEC country. Like Cal sez, Big blue Nation gets in.

This is always fun...

enlightenemnt.jpg

Reactions: ukfan041
They're in for many surprises. They think they have some kind of an outstanding defense, wait until they realize just how hard it is to stop our guards and Knox.
Just like Cal says, "eventually you have to step inside the ropes."

Reactions: ukfan041
They have no clue what they’re in for...that arena will be rocking and filled with CATS chants!

When it comes to UK fans and Atlanta, it's not "they'll have 50% of the arena" it's "they'll probably atleast have 80% of the arena".

They are in for a huge shock.

Reactions: CatPhight
This couldn't set up better for us. A fair amount of fans from the losing team in the first game will probably vacate the arena. We'll have Sister Jean chanting "go big blue" before halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT