ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Fans

Aug 14, 2022
I hope you are lurking around our board. I just want to let you know our program has struggled for years while you bastards have cheated and wrongfully took our all time wins lead. Your coach has been caught multiple times cheating without any real kind of punishment. It’s disgusting but tonight your Jayhawks are gonna get their asses whipped on both sides of the floor.

I love Kentucky basketball and still proud to bleed blue but your kind of blue belongs in jail. I’d be embarrassed and ashamed to be a fan of Kansas basketball.
Go big blue

Should be a great environment. It’s not often fans get to see the defending champs
Not that often when college basketball programs still recognize Helms titles. In fact, there's only one clown show program that still thinks it is a legitimate national championship and hangs banners proudly in their arena.

Speaking of National Champs:

UK 8
KU 4

/discussion

This is Kentucky Basketball! How old are you?
34. But making an unprompted post saying other fans should be embarrassed and ashamed of the school they root for seems a bit unnecessary. Not sure why we can't just be civil and enjoy the games.

34. But making an unprompted post saying other fans should be embarrassed and ashamed of the school they root for seems a bit unnecessary. Not sure why we can't just be civil and enjoy the games.
35, and a lot of years of observation goes behind my post pal. To me there’s a lot more to being a fan than we got spirit yes we do. Nothing civil about cheating!
Kansas shouldn’t even being allowed to be in our building.

How did Bill self cheat ? The FBI did a 2 year investigation and said he didn’t cheat and was victim. The NCAA took that same evidence and said he cheated. Who do you trust more FBI or NCAA?

35, and a lot of years of observation goes behind my post pal. To me there’s a lot more to being a fan than we got spirit yes we do. Nothing civil about cheating!
Kansas shouldn’t even being allowed to be in our building.
Are you being serious? I mean brother its not like UK has a clean closet, right?

Anyways----its silly. With that being said, Go Cats----Hope they roll the Jayhawks...

Should be a great environment. It’s not often fans get to see the defending champs
3 in over 100+ years is something to really brag about and that is with ALL of the CHEATING you guys have done over those 100+ years to win 2 of them!!!!

Heck, you guys INVENTED basketball and STILL have to CHEAT like CRAZY to win!!

BRAVO!!!

Are you being serious? I mean brother its not like UK has a clean closet, right?

Anyways----its silly. With that being said, Go Cats----Hope they roll the Jayhawks...
We paid a STEEP price for our scandal 35 years ago. But seems like UK is the ONLY school that EVER really complies with the NCAA and they have KILLED us with it.

But, because we are the GREATEST basketball program of ALL_TIME, we ALWAYS bounce back to reclaim our title!!!

We paid a STEEP price for our scandal 35 years ago. But seems like UK is the ONLY school that EVER really complies with the NCAA and they have KILLED us with it.

But, because we are the GREATEST basketball program of ALL_TIME, we ALWAYS bounce back to reclaim our title!!!
If Calipari isn’t guilty of knowingly covering up multiple rules violations, he is without question guilty of extreme negligence. He continues to cement his legacy as a winner—and a cheat.

Reactions: Zutt-man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT