ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas' Dedric Lawson allegedly bails on $88 bar tab

327941088b6696868ae2e2a995e7d21e.jpg
Slim gaydy.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I've done a lot of things I'm not particularly proud of. A lot.

But I've never skipped out on a bar tab. I've even picked up other folks' bill if they've been good company. I'm not a good person, but I do have my morals.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I don't have the thumb stamina to type out all of the examples, but I must express my astonishment yet again that a KU player has the rotten luck to appear to get in trouble when he wasn't actually doing anything wrong.

I mean just the sheer effing odds that like a dozen guys could be reported to have done something wrong and then EVERY time it not to actually be nearly as bad as it sounds is mind blowing.

But then all that bad luck swings back in their favor when the same good samaritans who clear the names of their players get to officiate their games.

Just a cosmic, karmic oddity. Physicists should do a study. Call it the Toupee Theory.

I don't have the thumb stamina to type out all of the examples, but I must express my astonishment yet again that a KU player has the rotten luck to appear to get in trouble when he wasn't actually doing anything wrong.

I mean just the sheer effing odds that like a dozen guys could be reported to have done something wrong and then EVERY time it not to actually be nearly as bad as it sounds is mind blowing.

But then all that bad luck swings back in their favor when the same good samaritans who clear the names of their players get to officiate their games.

Just a cosmic, karmic oddity. Physicists should do a study. Call it the Toupee Theory.
Seems like every other week during the past two seasons this has went on. I know it was several, several times last season. Like you said, no punishment in any case that I can remember. Not even a one game suspension, I don't think.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Also what kind of Cracker Jack program are they running in Lawrence where your desperate prized transfer trouble maker goes public over $88 before he ever even plays a game?

How do I know he's risky but Bill Self has no idea? How are you the head coach at a program like Kansas and don't know to maybe have someone with the Lawsons that doesn't let them get in trouble over a bar tab?

Reactions: HexxenHammer
At this rate him am doing his brother will be transferring from ku before seeing the floor. They may have some talent but it's not worth it

What do you expect out of Memphis area players. They have one of the worst AAU systems around that is known for dirty dealing and doing whatever it takes to cater to there players..

But But !! he is a great kid and speaks seven languages , and should be able to play right away Right Rug Doctor !!

I've done a lot of things I'm not particularly proud of. A lot.

But I've never skipped out on a bar tab. I've even picked up other folks' bill if they've been good company. I'm not a good person, but I do have my morals.

Likewise.. you have to be a real piece of shit to run on a bar tab.

ADVERTISEMENT