ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas' Dedric Lawson allegedly bails on $88 bar tab

I am not at all surprised that Lawson is in hot water again but I am COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY that Parrish or anyone else believes that Self has a "doghouse." I'm sure Self-ish will handle Lawson being 19 years old and admittedly out drinking until 130 am "in house."

Last edited:
61XRVh4BJpL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
That young fella needs help. Self might have to cut ties with him. I also don't think he will play a minute at Kansas watch he declare for the draft next year.

These kids are bad news, and well before they came to Kansas. If Self were smart, he'd cut ties with them now..

He won't, of course. Has to get that Round of 32 plaque for his Round of 32 trophy case.
Their championship is the conference title. They say that's the real championship

If Cal's players acted like punks there would be articles all over the place about Cal wanting to win at all cost but Self gets a free pass.Must be nice.

Top post in the thread. Cal gets cut no slack by any media types while Self, Pitino, Williams, K, have the media guys sticking up for them and defending them. I know outsiders will call it UK paranoia but it's so blatant that it can't be denied. Cal would get ripped a new one if he were doing the things that Self and the others do.

ADVERTISEMENT