ADVERTISEMENT

JQ rules out Arkansas

I appreciate you guys liking my post for what I meant to say instead of what I said. lol I corrected it.

Reactions: K86
Maybe getting kids to follow him from Memphis to UK after great success at Memphis was easier than getting them to follow him from UK to Arkansas after underperforming at UK...
It’s also a different time where players available this late can wind up in a bidding war.

JQ approaches Cal and informs him the price for a recommitment has gone up a lot after he opened his recruitment up wide and entertained the highest offer.

Cal probably doesn’t want to pay even if he does have near unlimited funds, on the principles of this kid committed to me now he’s borderline extorting me. In a way I feel for Cal on this one.

I think Knox was only free/original price because Payne took the job at Arkansas.

I wonder when it’s going to set in to these loud obnoxious Arkansas fans that they’re not going to be good. They’re all over Twitter bragging about and worshipping their billionaires and this washed up, hand me down coach they just inherited.

It’s also a different time where players available this late can wind up in a bidding war.

JQ approaches Cal and informs him the price for a recommitment has gone up a lot after he opened his recruitment up wide and entertained the highest offer.

Cal probably doesn’t want to pay even if he does have near unlimited funds, on the principles of this kid committed to me now he’s borderline extorting me. In a way I feel for Cal on this one.

I think Knox was only free/original price because Payne took the job at Arkansas.

I wonder when it’s going to set in to these loud obnoxious Arkansas fans that they’re not going to be good. They’re all over Twitter bragging about and worshipping their billionaires and this washed up, hand me down coach they just inherited.
If cal wants to stand on morals that he doesn't have ill be happy to let him die on that sword

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT