ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan pyke

He had his highlights shown on Twitter and had D1 schools interested, Louisville was the main one but they couldn’t get him to leave D2
Wow that sounds like Tubby’s last couple years. I remember when we couldn’t get average 150 ranked dudes to not go prep for a year to come play for us. Kid attacks the rim with ferocity tho.

Wow that sounds like Tubby’s last couple years. I remember when we couldn’t get average 150 ranked dudes to not go prep for a year to come play for us. Kid attacks the rim with ferocity tho.
BS PPat, Meeks, Draymond Green beg to differ

BS PPat, Meeks, Draymond Green beg to differ
Seriously? Jerad Carter, Bobby Perry, Sheray Thomas. So he got 1-2 good players maybe toward the end. That’s it and PPat was sold by BCG actually. Green may have came but he didn’t so he doesn’t count either because he left when BCG came. You don’t remember getting dissed by Tyrone Nash? Our quality of classes sucked his last couple years. Nowhere close to a final four level roster. His 2nd to last class was Adam Williams, Rekalin Sims, and Jerad Carter. That’s why the fanbase was mad. That type class even with underrated gems like Meeks the next year and a solid piece in Jasper weren’t enough.Ramon Harris was a good sub his Junior and Senior year but he’s not a championship level starter.

Seriously? Jerad Carter, Bobby Perry, Sheray Thomas. So he got 1-2 good players maybe toward the end. That’s it and PPat was sold by BCG actually. Green may have came but he didn’t so he doesn’t count either because he left when BCG came. You don’t remember getting dissed by Tyrone Nash? Our quality of classes sucked his last couple years. Nowhere close to a final four level roster. His 2nd to last class was Adam Williams, Rekalin Sims, and Jerad Carter. That’s why the fanbase was mad. That type class even with underrated gems like Meeks the next year and a solid piece in Jasper weren’t enough.Ramon Harris was a good sub his Junior and Senior year but he’s not a championship level starter.

I think tubby fell in love with guys like Gerald Fitch and Erik Daniels and started looking for more of those. He didn’t wanna deal with the ego’s and entourages of the obvious high school studs after what he went through with kids like Rashaad Carruth, Randolph Morris and Joe Crawford(Crawford probably would have transferred to Michigan State after his freshman season had Tom Izzo not told him no)

I think tubby fell in love with guys like Gerald Fitch and Erik Daniels and started looking for more of those. He didn’t wanna deal with the ego’s and entourages of the obvious high school studs after what he went through with kids like Rashaad Carruth, Randolph Morris and Joe Crawford(Crawford probably would have transferred to Michigan State after his freshman season had Tom Izzo not told him no)
I'm pretty sure Crawford almost transferred mid-season. God knows the amount of guys that would have left if the transfer portal had always been the way it is now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT