ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Brown

That's surprising about Brown. He is actually a redshirt senior and will be playing his covid year, so he'll be entering his sixth year of college basketball.

Reactions: Fox2monk
after watching a few videos of Brown, it seems he has improved greatly since his first couple of years. IN the videos, he was scoring with either hand, running the floor and dunking lobs. Don't remember that much agility earlier on.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Is it crazy for me to hold out hope that Cal can add Brown to the roster? That, and get Reeves to stay? Not too much to ask, is it?

I’d feel pretty damn good about starters Wagner, Reeves, Edwards, Brown and Bradshaw.
Yeah, that would be pretty much the best case scenario right there. Good mix of talent and experience.

I hope Torres isn't right. That Cow is pitching to Cam and Kaluna or whatever come join this thing you might play we will see. About 19 min mark like Cow is recruiting 24 year olds like 18 year olds. Please God tell me this isn't true.

Said the same thing with Johnson SDST now ARZ. Sure you just played in the FF but come here and come off the bench behind all Freshman.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
I hope Torres isn't right. That Cow is pitching to Cam and Kaluna or whatever come join this thing you might play we will see. About 19 min mark like Cow is recruiting 24 year olds like 18 year olds. Please God tell me this isn't true.

Said the same thing with Johnson SDST now ARZ. Sure you just played in the FF but come here and come off the bench behind all Freshman.🤡

If that’s what Cal is telling them he really has lost it. If I were him I would say “the starting spot is yours, but if someone else outplays you you will lose it.” That way you give them what they want (the starting spot is there’s to lose) but you also get what you want as a coach- an environment where good players are competing for the starting spots.

That shows how delusional Cal is if it’s true, how unwilling he is to change anything about the way he does anything.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
If that’s what Cal is telling them he really has lost it. If I were him I would say “the starting spot is yours, but if someone else outplays you you will lose it.” That way you give them what they want (the starting spot is there’s to lose) but you also get what you want as a coach- an environment where good players are competing for the starting spots.
Exactly! I’d say nobody is getting the guaranteed spot, the best guys or the ones who preform will start, everyone who has value will play a lot. That seems fairly easy to me.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Brown had 16 & 7 in his last game which was against Tennessee. Hope Jordan does commit and give Kentucky some much needed experience. I like Somto Cyril and will take whoever comes first if Cyril does reclassify. Would be fine with Brown this year and 2024-25 Cyril if that's how it ends up working out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Is Kentucky officially going after 6'11 Jordan Brown? We heard from Coach Cal a week ago in the media don't believe what you hear from the Media who UK is after from the transfer portal and who UK isn't after in the Portal. I would think 6'11 Jordan Brown would be a huge addition with Reeves possibly returning with the rest of the team. That is the one piece that Kentucky is missing an experienced big man that can play either the 4 or 5. 6'11 Jordan Brown in his last 14 games averaged 21 and 11 at Louisiana and scored 16 and 7 vs. UT in 1st round tourney 3-Point lost to UT. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything on trying to go after 6'11 Jordan Brown since Kentucky recruited him hard in 2018 and he picked Nevada over UK.

Is Kentucky officially going after 6'11 Jordan Brown? We heard from Coach Cal a week ago in the media don't believe what you hear from the Media who UK is after from the transfer portal and who UK isn't after in the Portal. I would think 6'11 Jordan Brown would be a huge addition with Reeves possibly returning with the rest of the team. That is the one piece that Kentucky is missing an experienced big man that can play either the 4 or 5. 6'11 Jordan Brown in his last 14 games averaged 21 and 11 at Louisiana and scored 16 and 7 vs. UT in 1st round tourney 3-Point lost to UT. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything on trying to go after 6'11 Jordan Brown since Kentucky recruited him hard in 2018 and he picked Nevada over UK.
How tall is Jordan Brown? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT