ADVERTISEMENT

Jones saying Johnson staying in Draft

Saying on his Hey Kentucky show.
tenor.gif

Jones is really going out on a limb. Especially when there were pictures of Johnson buying a BMW yesterday.

The next thing Jones will say is that Herro is staying in the draft.

Matt needs to stick to his politics.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible that not every UK fan follows everything and it might actually be news to them?

Seems like we're always waiting until the draft deadline to hear if someone is coming back.

No waiting this year. Weird.

Gotta pay for the Porsche [jumpingsmile]

A homeless man knocks on a woman's door, looking for help...

"Think you could spare a few bucks? maybe some food?"

The woman thinks to herself for a few seconds, then says,

"You could do some handy work around here, I'd be glad to give you $30 if you paint my porch. There's some green paint and a brush right around the corner there, have at it."

He thanks her, and heads towards the bucket. She returns inside and resumes her knitting. After about an hour, she gets up to check on his progress, and sees no man, or a freshly painted porch. Just then, she hears a knocking again at her door, and goes to open it.

She is greeted by the same man, green paint splattered on his clothes and in his beard, a wide grin on his face.

"All done ma'am. and by the way, it's a Cadillac, not a Porche."

A homeless man knocks on a woman's door, looking for help...

"Think you could spare a few bucks? maybe some food?"

The woman thinks to herself for a few seconds, then says,

"You could do some handy work around here, I'd be glad to give you $30 if you paint my porch. There's some green paint and a brush right around the corner there, have at it."

He thanks her, and heads towards the bucket. She returns inside and resumes her knitting. After about an hour, she gets up to check on his progress, and sees no man, or a freshly painted porch. Just then, she hears a knocking again at her door, and goes to open it.

She is greeted by the same man, green paint splattered on his clothes and in his beard, a wide grin on his face.

"All done ma'am. and by the way, it's a Cadillac, not a Porche."

Jerry Clower says hello. Marcell Ledbetter too...

Reactions: blubo
I’m thinking he “ Matt” meant official. Even thought it hasn’t been announced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT