ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Juzang not on the bench

During Cal's post game talk, he only mentioned Khalil, Keion, and EJ...
We really don't do well retaining west coast players

I know he’s not done anything thus far and now actually sick however if we lose Hagans for a few games possible JJ sees some time at PG..? Could possibly get him going...

Lots of flu and stomach problems going around. Could be something like that.

I've had that flu going around even after getting a flu shot in October. I've had it ever since Christmas Eve. Its a bitch to get rid of still got a bit of it. It makes you feel like crap. All you want to do is sleep

Reactions: jace2012
Most likely to contribute going forward imo. At least offensively

I have a relative who is vegan like Juzang. She runs marathons. Takes her forever to get over any illness or injury. Hope he recovers quickly.

I have a relative who is vegan like Juzang. She runs marathons. Takes her forever to get over any illness or injury. Hope he recovers quickly.
He’s a vegan? That may not work out well for an athlete. I heard Bill Walton was at one time and the lack of protein is what caused his foot and ankle problems.

He’s a vegan? That may not work out well for an athlete. I heard Bill Walton was at one time and the lack of protein is what caused his foot and ankle problems.
I remember reading an article on him and how he trained and ate as a vegan. Apparently he eats vegan +seafood. Guess he’d better be getting some protein and aminos from fish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT