ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss

TNCatfanforever

All-American
Apr 3, 2003
Mount Juliet Tn
An interesting game. Cats are desperate. Another home loss and most likely Not In Tournament (NIT). Beard has done an amazing job in Oxford. They stress defense first. Defensively they are hard to score on. Offensively they run the stuff that gives Cats fits. A loss to the Johnny Rebs tonight and hopefully a moving van at Cals house by 6 am tomorrow

An interesting game. Cats are desperate. Another home loss and most likely Not In Tournament (NIT). Beard has done an amazing job in Oxford. They stress defense first. Defensively they are hard to score on. Offensively they run the stuff that gives Cats fits. A loss to the Johnny Rebs tonight and hopefully a moving van at Cals house by 6 am tomorrow
You obviously haven't watched this Ole Miss team much this year. Beard's teams are typically very good defensively, but this one isn't. OM does score at a high rate with 4 potential high scorers (Murrell, J. Murray, Brakefield and Flanigan) plus 2 more off of the bench that can get hot (Caldwell and B Murray). UK doesn't defend the pick and roll very well at all and this OM team doesn't feature that much in their offense. Coach Beard is a Bobby Knight disciple and loves the motion offense. OM does have have good rim protection in Cisse and Sharp. IF OM has a chance to win, Brakefield will need to play well and Murrell will have to get hot.

Careful they are now known as the Landsharks, whatever that is.

Reactions: 2Dope15
You obviously haven't watched this Ole Miss team much this year. Beard's teams are typically very good defensively, but this one isn't. OM does score at a high rate with 4 potential high scorers (Murrell, J. Murray, Brakefield and Flanigan) plus 2 more off of the bench that can get hot (Caldwell and B Murray). UK doesn't defend the pick and roll very well at all and this OM team doesn't feature that much in their offense. Coach Beard is a Bobby Knight disciple and loves the motion offense. OM does have have good rim protection in Cisse and Sharp. IF OM has a chance to win, Brakefield will need to play well and Murrell will have to get hot.
After reading this, I’m expecting OM to play like the Lakers tonight against us. Just seems like everyone plays their best offense against us (might have something to do with our Swiss cheese defense)

After reading this, I’m expecting OM to play like the Lakers tonight against us. Just seems like everyone plays their best offense against us (might have something to do with our Swiss cheese defense)
Swiss cheese would be an upgrade.

Thing that most stands out to me about them, is they are terrible on the boards. Teams have absolutely feasted off of putbacks and second chance points.

I don't give a dam who the coach is at Kentucky I will never hope Kentucky loses a game so the flipping moving vans go to somebody's house, that just sad if you ask me ! As big of a joke as BCG was i never cheered for the cats to lose so we could get rid of him !

We are three and zero in the ACC so we should win that conference😎

Quad 1 in name only.
The NET ranking has us a QUAD 1 game for the opponent in RUPP. Any team looking for a relatively easy QUAD 1 win is eyeing UK on their schedule. Gonzaga was on Saturday and played like their lives depended on it. Ole Miss will do the same tonight. For that reason, I think we lose to Ole Piss.

it is 3:57 pm and we haven't heard ___________ (fill in with random player) is out tonight with some type of injury. There is still ample time for someone to become injured though. If everyone is a go then the scorers table will be standing room only.

Reactions: BigKari
It's a QUAD 1 opportunity for any team that comes into Lexington. Of course we will get their best shot.
Not anymore it isn't. It's almost an embarassment if you CAN'T beat a Calipari team that only does one thing on defense, and almost one thing on offense.

Their defense is worse than ours statistically.

it is 3:57 pm and we haven't heard ___________ (fill in with random player) is out tonight with some type of injury. There is still ample time for someone to become injured though. If everyone is a go then the scorers table will be standing room only.

Good point. But despite having the whole team cal supposedly isn't going to play the centers much anymore.

vjYB3Eo.png

Reactions: kyboy1998
So dumb. Always thought that the Ole Piss thing was. Too easy and predictable.

Do better when making fun or poking a jab.

If it first pops in your mind, It popped in everyone else’s, and refrain, get more cerebral.

So dumb. Always thought that the Ole Piss thing was. Too easy and predictable.

Do better when making fun or poking a jab.

If it first pops in your mind, It popped in everyone else’s, and refrain, get more cerebral.
Original...alright...alright...alright...

Matthew-McConaughey-and-Gabriel-Iglesias-in-Magic-Mike-e1553828322510.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT