ADVERTISEMENT

John Wall eyes NBA comeback

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
I do not know what to think about this. he has been out for a minute, he is already injury prone, and time away and few years older can't help. I see a hamstring injury in his future. Wish all the luck, but father time is undefeated. Go get it Wall, hit that Dougie for old times sake.

• Love
Reactions: BlueSince92
There is an article on the front page of Yahoo Sports talking about it. He said he felt he was the 2nd best player is the East behind Lebron in the 16-17 year. That year was his best, he averaged 23.1 points, 10.7 assist, and 2 steals per game.

• Love
Reactions: BlueSince92
He was a blast to watch that 2016-2017 season, really good in the 2017 playoffs. That being said it's probably time for him to move on to the next phase of his life. I'm not sure he ever developed the other skills necessary to be great after his athleticism waned.

He was a blast to watch that 2016-2017 season, really good in the 2017 playoffs. That being said it's probably time for him to move on to the next phase of his life. I'm not sure he ever developed the other skills necessary to be great after his athleticism waned.
Agree, he needs to stay retired. But he was solid at both ends of the floor other than 3 point shooting, career 32%. But as a PG, he was a terror, only other PG from UK faster, MAYBE Fox.

Career #'s (including the last few down years : 19 ppg / 4 reb. / 9 assist / 1.6 steals.

Interesting stats on Wall : (career highs in a game)

Most points in a game - 52
Most rebounds in a game - 13
Most assist in a game - 20
Most steals in a game - 9
Most blocks in a game - 5
Triple double's for his career - 8
All Star 5 times.

Nicknames : Optimus Dime and Tupac.
According to Stat Head Wall is the #1 player 6-3 and under in blocks (439 for his career). baron Davis is 2nd (360), 3rd, your Boy Eric Bledsoe, (344).

Last edited:
Agree, he needs to stay retired. But he was solid at both ends of the floor other than 3 point shooting, career 32%. But as a PG, he was a terror, only other PG from UK faster, MAYBE Fox.

Career #'s (including the last few down years : 19 ppg / 4 reb. / 9 assist / 1.6 steals.

Interesting stats on Wall : (career highs in a game)

Most points in a game - 52
Most rebounds in a game - 13
Most assist in a game - 20
Most steals in a game - 9
Most blocks in a game - 5
Triple double's for his career - 8
All Star 5 times.

Nicknames : Optimus Dime and Tupac.
According to Stat Head Wall is the #1 player 6-3 and under in blocks (439 for his career). baron Davis is 2nd (360), 3rd, your Boy Eric Bledsoe, (344).
Another interesting stat:

John Wall is the highest paid NBA player per game played in NBA history (salary only) at $443,204 per game. No one else is even close.

Celtic Cat :

How so ? He last played for the Clippers in the 22-23 season. Played in 34 games, averaged 22 minutes per game. 11.4 points and 5.2 assist per game. Not All Star level by no means, but he still had value to a team in a backup PG role.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT