ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari and Bobby Petrino are now co-workers at Arkansas

Bobby deserves to be stuck there, but what the hell was Cal thinking? Temporary insanity..

....but what the hell was Cal thinking?

He goes to a decently respected basketball program with a supportive fanbase........with Tyson/Walmart money.....and close proximity to East Texas.......

.....oh, and he escapes the likely inevitable firing at UK.

Arkansas loves Bobby, the fanbase didn't want him fired the first time there. I think its very likely he will at least be the acting head coach by mid season this fall. As much as I like Sam Pittman I don't think he makes it through the entire season. I think Arky is looking at 3, maybe 4 wins this fall.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
What was Cal thinking, he woulda entered the season on the hot seat, hottest in basketball. And most fans already wanted him gone
Every loss would cause firestorm of he's done who's replacing him, etc.

now, he has reset his
clock. He is beloved again. toast of the state like it is 2009. Ark will be somewhat patient for him to deliver the next 2 yrs.

Luckily for them if either one needs a blood transfusion from the other it should work. They have the same kind of blood running in their veins.

What was Cal thinking, he woulda entered the season on the hot seat, hottest in basketball. And most fans already wanted him gone
Every loss would cause firestorm of he's done who's replacing him, etc.

now, he has reset his
clock. He is beloved again. toast of the state like it is 2009. Ark will be somewhat patient for him to deliver the next 2 yrs.
And there would have been a lot of losses

Reactions: UKfirst
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT