ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Gatewood Plays for UofL?

He finally gave up on the QB dream after not winning the job at Auburn, Kentucky and UCF . Now catches passes and blocks for UofL

Here's the thing with college football anymore. I don't know what he's getting in NIL money but I would be willing to bet that it will be his highest single year salary of his life. You're going to see players coming up with some really unique reasons to get an extra year of eligibility.

Here's the thing with college football anymore. I don't know what he's getting in NIL money but I would be willing to bet that it will be his highest single year salary of his life. You're going to see players coming up with some really unique reasons to get an extra year of eligibility.
He’s not getting a dime in NIL

He’s not getting a dime in NIL
If you absolutely know that to be true I'll give up. I was under the impression that pretty much every player in a Power 5 conference was getting some. I could be wrong. I thought they all were getting something from EA Sports for the video game at least.

Reactions: ReggThaCard
If you absolutely know that to be true I'll give up. I was under the impression that pretty much every player in a Power 5 conference was getting some. I could be wrong. I thought they all were getting something from EA Sports for the video game at least.

Video game is next summer for next season. It will be chump change for your average player.

He’s on his last leg career wise. Fortunately for us he’s making the best of his new found opportunity with us.

Good luck with South Carolina today!!!

Reactions: Glenn's take
I thought it was this year and yes, it being chump change is exactly my point.

It was originally supposed to debut simmer 2023 but it got pushed back. I'm n my mid 30s and used to play that game all the time n my teens and 20s. I am looking forward to its return.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT