ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan podcast w/ Bob Lazar

Praying for u too blue. Heck without that book my life would have been turmoil. And was until I accepted it.

I’d think it wise to leave door open.
Leave what door open? You can believe in something higher and more powerful than us and not think people running around 2000 years ago have anything to do with life now. Hell just go back 100 years and look how different life was. You bring in someone from the time period that the Bible was written and they would kill them selves today

To me there is obviously a higher power, by whatever name you want to call it (god aliens etc).

If one thinks all this stuff is just the result of incalculable number of random acts - that's just intentionally ignoring the obvious.

I also think it's almost certain there is life elsewhere. What that life looks like - no way to know. Doubt it's "human". But it's out there.

In terms of Lazar - I think he retells an accurate depiction of what he experienced. There's just no way to tell how much of what he recounts was intentional misinformation, which was the entire point of that tactic.

I don't doubt the existence of other things out there in the great universe. I don't doubt some strange shit and extraterrestrial beings from other places in an endeavor to explore, just as we have the desire to do, have ended up on our planet.

I don't doubt that this guy has some sort of knowledge of and experience with it.

With all that said I can't get over his old lab partner...My lab partner "Barry" says the guy with "Barium" on his shirt.

Reminds me of all the classic movies scenes of some character getting into mischief, getting caught, and then when confronted he has to make up a name on the fly and usually does it by looking around the room.

The guy is snooping around an office, gets caught in the breakroom...all of a sudden he's Joe Coffeemaker...

Now maybe it is just a coincidence that on the day ole Bob was going to be telling his story and referencing his buddy he just happened to put on the shirt. Maybe it's intentional in that he wanted to protect the ID of his buddy and as he was thinking of an alias he glanced down, chuckled, and went with it.

Just a few comments on the very general ideas, topics, discussions brought up with this video as well as on the matter of all things ET science and discovery.

First off, if things have been popping in and out of the earth, landing crashing, etc over time, then is safe to assume they've been doing so all over. If that is the case, it is also safe to assume that every country has communities/groups, private industries, and government departments dedicated to these things. Some are probably known, many are probably secret by design.

If the world community wants to make progress with all this ET stuff and then perhaps progress societally as a result, things have to be opened up, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, and then acknowledged as well as accepted.

Then, industry, government, academia, etc can all start to collaborate on the discovery, research, and resulting development.

First off, why not open up to the medical community and start working, experimenting with them. Somebody with cancer is getting pumped with radiation anyway, if their prognosis isn't great why not walk them in front of one of these gadgets that have been discovered. See what happens.

Then maybe we move to the energy sector. Something that can fly millions of light years, and can produce it's own gravity force field probably has a power source that can power a city, region, country, hell maybe the world.

If a small percentage of the shit people talk about in terms of ET science and technology is true...it is a world as we know it game changer...the possibilities for advancement are endless.

If these ET technologies are coming from tens of millions of lightyears away, that is extraordinary. The ability to travel that distance alone is what it is then you have to try and think about all things that a craft sees in terms of stars, galaxies, planets, asteroids...then you have to think about the type of beings that were able to produce the craft and the world that produced the raw materials. The knowledge that these beings have probably gathered from all across the universe as a result of being able to explore it...infinite...

I think such a world would probably be post-conflict. Conflict takes money, time, resources. Also, it would take a peaceful world to collaborate and produce such great technologies. Probably post a lot of other issues as well for the same reason. Finding cures for diseases, trying to figure out how to power your society without harming your world, hunger, poverty etc...all the way down to the insignificant whining of small little things...a society that can produce the type of things ole Bob is talking about probably isn't bothering with protests or hashtag campaigns.

There's a lot of bullsh*t society wastes its time on. All the other hot topics in today's world seem silly and not too important to the possibilities that come along with the subject of ET discovery, research, science, and technology.

Maybe instead of demanding bullsh*t reacting to other bullsh*t folks need to start demanding that governments and industry open the curtains on this stuff and see where we can go with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
A well respected journalist. Who I believe has won a Pulitzer prize or atleast been nominated for one. She has written several books on conspiracy theories, area 51 and the overall activities of the CIA, military, and their missions...etc
---
And the book she wrote about Area 51 has a "Roswell incident" explanation that is nothing short of bat s*** crazy.

Spica Orbit

Reactions: Hankshaker
---
And the book she wrote about Area 51 has a "Roswell incident" explanation that is nothing short of bat s*** crazy.

Spica Orbit
It makes more sense that Lazar was trying to make something work that didnt exist instead of replicate something that did. Her theory I think that it was Russians pushing propoganda...which seems easier to happen than aliens randomly finding one planet with life as opposed to some in any other infinite direction and repeatedly visiting this one that has the less intelligent life...just so happens they landed and worked with Americans too, convenient

It is statistically probable there is other life in the universe but they aren't visiting Earth.

"Choose the nearest star; decide how long you're willing to travel, how fast you will need to go to get there in that time, what you will have to take with you, and how many should be in the crew. Make it a one-way suicide mission if you wish. As a final step, calculate the kinetic energy that must be imparted to the spaceship to get you there in that time (one half the mass times the velocity squared.) I suggest you stay away from the relativistic limit; it complicates the calculation and won't help you anyway. The good news is that you will then sleep secure in the knowledge that UFOs from elsewhere in the galaxy are not subjecting humans to hideous experiments." --Bob Park

To me the only thing visiting from that far away would have to be artificial intelligence or something capable of time travel. Or immortal.

It makes more sense that Lazar was trying to make something work that didnt exist instead of replicate something that did. Her theory I think that it was Russians pushing propoganda...which seems easier to happen than aliens randomly finding one planet with life as opposed to some in any other infinite direction and repeatedly visiting this one that has the less intelligent life...just so happens they landed and worked with Americans too, convenient
---
I have no opinion on Lazar & no idea what crashed at Roswell, but I can say with absolute certainty that Jacobsen is beyond nuts if she really believes her own theory. According to her, Joseph Stalin got Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to perform surgery on a number of children to make them look like aliens. They placed the “aliens” in a circular planform, remote controlled aircraft & purposely crashed it at Roswell, NM, in order to scare Americans into believing there was an alien threat. Of course, Mengele was actually hiding in Bavaria, then South America, after the war & died in Brazil in 1979. And, if you want to scare people, why crash your fake UFO in Roswell, NM, of all places? Why not Washington D.C. or NYC? Add to this that any sort of circular aircraft produced in 1947 would be inherently unstable & you can see that she sure didn't let facts get in the way of a stupid theory!

Spica Orbit

---
I have no opinion on Lazar & no idea what crashed at Roswell, but I can say with absolute certainty that Jacobsen is beyond nuts if she really believes her own theory. According to her, Joseph Stalin got Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to perform surgery on a number of children to make them look like aliens. They placed the “aliens” in a circular planform, remote controlled aircraft & purposely crashed it at Roswell, NM, in order to scare Americans into believing there was an alien threat. Of course, Mengele was actually hiding in Bavaria, then South America, after the war & died in Brazil in 1979. And, if you want to scare people, why crash your fake UFO in Roswell, NM, of all places? Why not Washington D.C. or NYC? Add to this that any sort of circular aircraft produced in 1947 would be inherently unstable & you can see that she sure didn't let facts get in the way of a stupid theory!

Spica Orbit

Does she bring Mengele into it in her book? I've only heard her account on the Rogan podcast.

That explanation is so laughably far-fetched, it honestly makes me question all of the other plausible stuff she says. It is honestly more likely that aliens crashed at Roswell and then decided to never come back to this hellhole planet again rather than Stalin staging it.

I always had a hard time with aliens that could travel through space but couldn't handle New Mexico.

There is another theory regarding a hypothetical sub-terrainian civilization with advanced technology. The objects seen by the crew of the Nimitz were seen entering the water and sonar tracked them at speeds of around 75 MPH under water. Much faster than anything we have. Radar tracking has them flying in formation until they get to Guadalupe Island and then disappearing. There isn't much evidence to support this theory so, like the alien explanation, it's just a theory, but it seems more plausible then interstellar aliens to me as the beings are humanoid in shape, also it gets around the distance problem. If a race of humanoids were to have gone underground it could account for some evolutionary differences in appearance. etc.

Last edited:
Appropriate for the thread. Take with a grain of salt. According to this 4 Chan post (lol). Lazar area of work now has an active patent. Not sure why that would be public.

Not able to link it.

Cut/Paste

Update to the Craft using an inertial mass reduction device patent today.
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Application status changed to Active. Expiration adjusted to 2036. This thing is REAL.
>>
Anonymous (ID: rS6KJFoj) 07/05/19(Fri)19:52:55 No.
>>218526663
File: Screenshot_20190705-15462(...).jpg (574 KB, 1080x1920)
It is possible to envision a hybrid aerospace/undersea craft (HAUC), which due to the physical mechanisms enabled with the inertial mass reduction device, can function as a submersible craft capable of extreme underwater speeds (lack of water-skin friction) and enhanced stealth capabilities (non-linear scattering of RF and sonar signals). This hybrid craft would move with great ease through the air/space/water mediums, by being enclosed in a vacuum plasma bubble/sheath, due to the coupled effects of EM field-induced air/water particles repulsion and vacuum energy polarization.
>>
Anonymous (ID: dAJmYQE2) 07/05/19(Fri)19:53:30 No.
Detail the implications.
>>
Anonymous (ID: rS6KJFoj) 07/05/19(Fri)19:53:46 No.
>>218526663
SUMMARY

The present invention is directed to a craft using an inertial mass reduction device. The craft includes an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The outer resonant cavity wall and the inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

It is a feature of the present invention to provide a craft, using an inertial mass reduction device, that can travel at extreme speeds.

Reactions: Deeeefense
Does God exist?

The only way I can prove anything extra terrestrial is my near death experience of the typically reported instances that happen alike to those who’ve had one.
My own proof is that I had never heard of near death experiences until years later.
The peace and calmness I have about an after life isn’t mandated by a religion or a mans philosophy.

You are god and whatever that means, you are expected to be godly to me and I unto you. Makes it all easier

This was written on a gas station bathroom in Nevada “somewhere”

I think the stuff she said is 1000% fact. Makes a lot of sense.

I know where an infectious disease facility is in Louisville- studies on humans not only done by Germans are known. Are we to believe that genie goes away?
Written right next to

"Here I lie broken hearted
Had to crap
But only farted"

I know my bipolar always affects my truthfulness-
As a beekeeper, I read in the early 1900’s a man tried inventing a flying machine using bees - it seems bees tend to “Vibrate” to fly and not so much rely on wings
I went looking for the link but can’t find sorry!
I wonder if the Norte Dame bees vibrated the fires away from their hives as they miraculously lived on that hot roof?

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Leave what door open? You can believe in something higher and more powerful than us and not think people running around 2000 years ago have anything to do with life now. Hell just go back 100 years and look how different life was. You bring in someone from the time period that the Bible was written and they would kill them selves today

Sure. I mean there’s no way God doesn’t exist. It’s simply not possible to be conscious beings and have a universe without something creating that. Anyone who believes otherwise is, well, pretty stupid imo.

We have accounts of Jesus. I put my faith in that and when I did my life went in miraculous ways, it’s not debatable. I had three major miracles / incidences happen within a one year period when I went all in. I’m not perfect but I accepted the fact that he is the son of God. He can speak to us, but most people simply will not try and the Bible says there will be many who hear the message and reject it.

I believe most of the UFO phenomenon is demonic deception. The only way for the anti-Christ to create world unity is for everyone on earth to believe they’re standing together and unifying against hostile beings from outer space, when really its God coming back to slaughter. It’s the best theory to it all.

If there were aliens flying around and coming in from space and shooting into the oceans, we would know it by now. We would have captured waste, parts of a ship, wreckage, something. It’s not happening imo because it’s demonic.

Thing is, that’s a far more plausible answer than all of this other nonsense. We have the Bible, we have accounts of Jesus rising from the dead, we have accounts of many people in the Bible written into other religions.

The other theories have none of that. So you can think what you want. I just hope you’re open to that aspect is all. It also tells me a lot when people are hostile to the idea of Jesus being the son of God, but will entertain utter nonsense about distant aliens pollinating planets without so much as a single word or even lack luster evidence to suggest it.

People simply reject it as he said, and support much more extraordinary ideas as a means to find a way around it.

Just watch, you won’t be the only one hostile to the idea of Jesus but open to other theories which are far more ridiculous. Nobody is hostile to the idea of aliens, nothing to something, a Godless universe...... but mention Jesus, people become angry, abrasive, and hostile.

He said that would happen.

Last edited:
Who ever started this thread owes me one full nights sleep!!
I had only seen one Rogan video but today have 11 or so under my belt.
1982-
Hopeless helpless alone I prayed for hours then-
My experience blacking out, going down a tube of familiar faces to a brilliant light that as I stood before it, qualified my life and reminded me that everything is as planned and will continue. I was given a vision of 20 years later of a house my family would be raised in all the way down to the red Jeep in the driveway.
I remember that day in my yard 2005 realizing 3 great kids, and an adoring wife that things are fine. Oh and a Red Liberty 4/4 Jeep in the driveway

The best I can say is we are the universe- the Big Bang is the blessing of new life in the womb.
We keep looking outward for our answers but they are mostly found within.
I love you ALL

After being a Christian for 24 years, then an atheist for 12 more I experienced that presence--or Truth if you will. It took me going through Dante's Inferno to see, but here I AM. Everyone will experience it sooner or later too...this I know.

I assume this as a road to Damascus so I will write my belief these are the moments when Jesus comes back.
I believe he returns daily as a human relinquishes their ego and private beliefs into caring for others. Letting go of the past.
My wife is confused as to why she’s never had the lightning bolt effect but she is so calm and easy going. The type many confused people rely on.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
The distance problem, that Bob Park physicist explanation is lame... we don't actually understand what gravity is we just know it's an emergent property of mass.. which we don't really know what that is either, which is what all that hubbub about the higgs boson was a few years ago.

if we could harness gravity or create it like this Lazar character says, there's no limit ... we'd know infinitely more about physics than we do now and that physicist knows that.

OT God question, 2000 years ago those people claimed witness to a remarkable claim they were willing to die for... the most extraordinary claim ever made, but still way less extraordinary than the existence of God himeslef or existence itself. other historical extraordinary claims, like say an angel comes to me while I'm sitting in a cave and tells me to start an army to conquer my enemies, pale in comparison by a very wide margin. people of the past also weren't any less intelligent than we are and there's probably something to be said about life without distractions, entertainment and ease, a more direct struggle for survival.

Sure. I mean there’s no way God doesn’t exist. It’s simply not possible to be conscious beings and have a universe without something creating that. Anyone who believes otherwise is, well, pretty stupid imo.

We have accounts of Jesus. I put my faith in that and when I did my life went in miraculous ways, it’s not debatable. I had three major miracles / incidences happen within a one year period when I went all in. I’m not perfect but I accepted the fact that he is the son of God. He can speak to us, but most people simply will not try and the Bible says there will be many who hear the message and reject it.

I believe most of the UFO phenomenon is demonic deception. The only way for the anti-Christ to create world unity is for everyone on earth to believe they’re standing together and unifying against hostile beings from outer space, when really its God coming back to slaughter. It’s the best theory to it all.

If there were aliens flying around and coming in from space and shooting into the oceans, we would know it by now. We would have captured waste, parts of a ship, wreckage, something. It’s not happening imo because it’s demonic.

Thing is, that’s a far more plausible answer than all of this other nonsense. We have the Bible, we have accounts of Jesus rising from the dead, we have accounts of many people in the Bible written into other religions.

The other theories have none of that. So you can think what you want. I just hope you’re open to that aspect is all. It also tells me a lot when people are hostile to the idea of Jesus being the son of God, but will entertain utter nonsense about distant aliens pollinating planets without so much as a single word or even lack luster evidence to suggest it.

People simply reject it as he said, and support much more extraordinary ideas as a means to find a way around it.

Just watch, you won’t be the only one hostile to the idea of Jesus but open to other theories which are far more ridiculous. Nobody is hostile to the idea of aliens, nothing to something, a Godless universe...... but mention Jesus, people become angry, abrasive, and hostile.

What makes you think we haven’t any proof? There would be mass suicide if people found out 100% fact of what goes on outside out atmosphere. Mostly because they still think god is something that looks like me and you. For all we know Aliens are god and they are what is discussed in the majority of the Bible

Reactions: roguemocha
We're on a big wet rock hurtling through space at about 20,000mph with no particular place to go. Regardless of aliens, gods, or taxes, that is our plight.

Maybe we're the first sentient life forms in the universe. Maybe we're the last remaining. Could be that we're the alien life form on this planet. Take a hit, eat an Oreo, chuckle, and then move on with your life and questions that will never be answered. Simple.

When I worked at Nellis AFB for various engineering concerns I went quite often to Area 51 and Tolicha Peaks on the Nellis Test Range. I had Top Secret Security clearance but everything their is on a need to know basis. Drone technology was the thing during my time their and I saw a lot of things that were unexplainable but everyone their knew it was just part of the job. All I know for sure is that it was reported that Aliens loved to eat strawberries. So their you have it.

I don't doubt the existence of other things out there in the great universe. I don't doubt some strange shit and extraterrestrial beings from other places in an endeavor to explore, just as we have the desire to do, have ended up on our planet.

I don't doubt that this guy has some sort of knowledge of and experience with it.

With all that said I can't get over his old lab partner...My lab partner "Barry" says the guy with "Barium" on his shirt.

Reminds me of all the classic movies scenes of some character getting into mischief, getting caught, and then when confronted he has to make up a name on the fly and usually does it by looking around the room.

The guy is snooping around an office, gets caught in the breakroom...all of a sudden he's Joe Coffeemaker...

Now maybe it is just a coincidence that on the day ole Bob was going to be telling his story and referencing his buddy he just happened to put on the shirt. Maybe it's intentional in that he wanted to protect the ID of his buddy and as he was thinking of an alias he glanced down, chuckled, and went with it.

Just a few comments on the very general ideas, topics, discussions brought up with this video as well as on the matter of all things ET science and discovery.

First off, if things have been popping in and out of the earth, landing crashing, etc over time, then is safe to assume they've been doing so all over. If that is the case, it is also safe to assume that every country has communities/groups, private industries, and government departments dedicated to these things. Some are probably known, many are probably secret by design.

If the world community wants to make progress with all this ET stuff and then perhaps progress societally as a result, things have to be opened up, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, and then acknowledged as well as accepted.

Then, industry, government, academia, etc can all start to collaborate on the discovery, research, and resulting development.

First off, why not open up to the medical community and start working, experimenting with them. Somebody with cancer is getting pumped with radiation anyway, if their prognosis isn't great why not walk them in front of one of these gadgets that have been discovered. See what happens.

Then maybe we move to the energy sector. Something that can fly millions of light years, and can produce it's own gravity force field probably has a power source that can power a city, region, country, hell maybe the world.

If a small percentage of the shit people talk about in terms of ET science and technology is true...it is a world as we know it game changer...the possibilities for advancement are endless.

If these ET technologies are coming from tens of millions of lightyears away, that is extraordinary. The ability to travel that distance alone is what it is then you have to try and think about all things that a craft sees in terms of stars, galaxies, planets, asteroids...then you have to think about the type of beings that were able to produce the craft and the world that produced the raw materials. The knowledge that these beings have probably gathered from all across the universe as a result of being able to explore it...infinite...

I think such a world would probably be post-conflict. Conflict takes money, time, resources. Also, it would take a peaceful world to collaborate and produce such great technologies. Probably post a lot of other issues as well for the same reason. Finding cures for diseases, trying to figure out how to power your society without harming your world, hunger, poverty etc...all the way down to the insignificant whining of small little things...a society that can produce the type of things ole Bob is talking about probably isn't bothering with protests or hashtag campaigns.

There's a lot of bullsh*t society wastes its time on. All the other hot topics in today's world seem silly and not too important to the possibilities that come along with the subject of ET discovery, research, science, and technology.

Maybe instead of demanding bullsh*t reacting to other bullsh*t folks need to start demanding that governments and industry open the curtains on this stuff and see where we can go with it.
I agree but any government with this technology isn’t going to tell others because as Lazar said once harnessed, you’d control everyone. So why would any govt admit it? They want to harness it first and make sure they run everything.

It’s like nuclear technology and bombs. No one is giving away how to make them, because if you have them everyone knows they’re f*****d if they don’t.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I think lazar May have lied his way into a government job then been found out and tossed. Then has taken what he knew, saw, and did and embellished it with combining other things he suspected.

I usually don’t bite on ghosts, aliens, God and stuff like this but the current slow rolling out of evidence feels a lot like a way to keep the public from going ape shit when it’s finally revealed that aliens or something akin to them are here or near.

To those who believe life is just the result of random acts of the universe, I got an experiment for you. Take every piece that is used to build a car, and put them in a box. Start shaking. Lemme know when your randomness puts the car together. Try to understand, life is orders of magnitudes more complex than a care, then every component has to come together at the exact same time or you don't have life, (ie, eyeballs are worthless unless you also have nerves to transmit the signal to the brain. Also a place in the brain to receive those signals, and interpret them correctly) you have a box of car parts. (Also muscles to focus the eyes, move the eyes, an iris to adjust the light levels, etc. As I said infinitely more complex)

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I wonder if anyone has thought about just flying a drone with a video camera in there to see what they can see before it get's blown up? :D

The Russians were looking with high powered satellites so I think the good stuff is probably tucked away somewhere. It would be funny if Area 51 intentionally put aircraft in visible areas with wings on backwards and a engineering crew re-enacting Three Stooges scenes to give our enemies the idea that we're more incompetent than we let on.

Reactions: Hankshaker

I grew up in a small town where everyone was Christian and I was raised in a church. As I grew up, got an education and learned about the world, I considered myself atheist. As I entered my 30s and took and interest in physics and astronomy, i would consider myself more agnostic. I do not believe the idea of Christianity one iota. It logically doesn’t make any sense to have a “god” who created all of this, with a purpose unknown, where you will be blessed with eternal happiness if you just believe in him. He seems like a very egotistical and self-centered god. Also, if you say the universe had to be created by a God, well then the question comes, who created God? Didn’t he have to be created by something, or did he just manifest?

Further, the idea that UFOs (and I’m guessing everything else in nature that doesn’t fit with Christianity) are a demonic deception seems like choosing the most unrealistic solution to a flawed premise. Alas, my entire family is Christian and I understand the need to have a belief in something larger to believe your life has purpose. I won’t take that away from you or criticize you for that.

I have spent a lot of time contemplating the purpose of the universe and how it might have originated. I think life is way more enjoyable having curiosity to explore and experiment with science to find answers to clues about creation and life. There are laws of physics mathematically based that are unbreakable. However, we are able to use so many of our mathematical and technological resources to do things like see the “Big Bang” or identify black holes. We can verify so much about the universe by using science. I couldn’t imagine being so cut off from that curiosity by writing it off as deception.

All that said, the universe and it’s purpose is so bizarre and unlikely to me, that I can’t write off a creator. Things like gravity and electromagnetism just seem so uniquely created for a reason. That said that creator might be a sophisticated race or a multi-verse that created us a simulation. There are so many options that I hope we can find out in my lifetime and maybe verify the existence of other life.

To those who believe life is just the result of random acts of the universe, I got an experiment for you. Take every piece that is used to build a car, and put them in a box. Start shaking. Lemme know when your randomness puts the car together. Try to understand, life is orders of magnitudes more complex than a care, then every component has to come together at the exact same time or you don't have life, (ie, eyeballs are worthless unless you also have nerves to transmit the signal to the brain. Also a place in the brain to receive those signals, and interpret them correctly) you have a box of car parts. (Also muscles to focus the eyes, move the eyes, an iris to adjust the light levels, etc. As I said infinitely more complex)
Well when you factor in TRILLIONS of galaxies each with hundreds of billions of stars spanning hundreds of billions of light years dating back 15 billion years, you really think life would be unique here? Your scenario completely disregards probability or the causality that ultimately created life on this planet. It’s not merely a random acts in the universe, it’s a combination of a star that’s the right temperature, a planet that’s the right distance from the star, the right elements in our solar system, a planet with an atmosphere and electromagnetic field, and water delivered to our planet via asteroid collisions? From there the seeds of life were planted and evolution took over. You don’t think with what is essentially an infinite number of chances, that the scenario on earth couldn’t be found somewhere else in this vast universe. Perhaps it did 5 billion years ago and other life forms perfected interspace travel. No offense but the car example is completely misguided.

Man he seems believable but who knows. I'm not a conspiracy theory person. I have zero doubt aliens exist. Whether they've actually ever visited here is the question. I think if they were advanced enough to get here that them wrecking seems illogical. You conquer space travel and crash here? I truly hope we can find indisputable alien life before I die.

I grew up in a small town where everyone was Christian and I was raised in a church. As I grew up, got an education and learned about the world, I considered myself atheist. As I entered my 30s and took and interest in physics and astronomy, i would consider myself more agnostic. I do not believe the idea of Christianity one iota. It logically doesn’t make any sense to have a “god” who created all of this, with a purpose unknown, where you will be blessed with eternal happiness if you just believe in him. He seems like a very egotistical and self-centered god. Also, if you say the universe had to be created by a God, well then the question comes, who created God? Didn’t he have to be created by something, or did he just manifest?

Further, the idea that UFOs (and I’m guessing everything else in nature that doesn’t fit with Christianity) are a demonic deception seems like choosing the most unrealistic solution to a flawed premise. Alas, my entire family is Christian and I understand the need to have a belief in something larger to believe your life has purpose. I won’t take that away from you or criticize you for that.

I have spent a lot of time contemplating the purpose of the universe and how it might have originated. I think life is way more enjoyable having curiosity to explore and experiment with science to find answers to clues about creation and life. There are laws of physics mathematically based that are unbreakable. However, we are able to use so many of our mathematical and technological resources to do things like see the “Big Bang” or identify black holes. We can verify so much about the universe by using science. I couldn’t imagine being so cut off from that curiosity by writing it off as deception.

All that said, the universe and it’s purpose is so bizarre and unlikely to me, that I can’t write off a creator. Things like gravity and electromagnetism just seem so uniquely created for a reason. That said that creator might be a sophisticated race or a multi-verse that created us a simulation. There are so many options that I hope we can find out in my lifetime and maybe verify the existence of other life.
Well said, this is me. I'm agnostic. I don't believe in the God's of man-made religion but I feel there is some kind of higher power we can't comprehend.

I wonder if anyone has thought about just flying a drone with a video camera in there to see what they can see before it get's blown up? :D

I'm sure it would just show a bunch of scrubby desert, a runway or two, and a bunch of low slung buildings and hangers. At this point, the US government would be foolish to even have anything other than next generation aviation testing craft and equipment there that they want other governments to know is coming.

That has to be one of the most highly surveilled places on Earth. I'm sure the Russians and Chinese (and probably our allies) have 24/7 satellite coverage of the area and regularly try to get spies in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT