ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan podcast w/ Bob Lazar

I am very good at reading people (in my opinion).

Lazar has me perplexed. I think he is lying but maybe.

I haven't watched this but will.

A lot of his stuff has been verified over time. And if you research more ufo whistleblowers a lot of their stories match in key aspects.

Of course he could be lying anyone could. I try to keep an open mind about things

I got the same vibe. It's so weird he would not just be killed. Weird he has no pictures in college to prove MIT and Cal Tech wrong. Going off to Cal Tech seems would have been a big deal in 77. It's also insane after the treason he's allowed to have a company that deals with nuclear material.

He's passed 5 lie detector tests regarding the UFO stuff.
Nuclear physicist and UFO investigator Stan Friedman, tried to verify the college creds and the MIT Lawyers say they have no record of him. Lazar claims the records were scrubbed on government order.
Of all his claims the scholastic record is what stands out as maybe being falsified. Still he didn't get that job by being a high school graduate, and maybe he did embellish his resume along the way, however that doesn't mean he is lying about the UFO stuff.

I've listened to several of his interviews and I believe he is telling the truth about what he believes he saw and had hands-on experience with. As to what that ways, people can still speculate.

I got the same vibe. It's so weird he would not just be killed. Weird he has no pictures in college to prove MIT and Cal Tech wrong. Going off to Cal Tech seems would have been a big deal in 77. It's also insane after the treason he's allowed to have a company that deals with nuclear material.
How would you have pics then, though? Not like there were cell phones cams then and they definitely weren’t letting you walk through security with a disposable camera.

He's passed 5 lie detector tests regarding the UFO stuff.
Nuclear physicist and UFO investigator Stan Friedman, tried to verify the college creds and the MIT Lawyers say they have no record of him. Lazar claims the records were scrubbed on government order.
Of all his claims the scholastic record is what stands out as maybe being falsified. Still he didn't get that job by being a high school graduate, and maybe he did embellish his resume along the way, however that doesn't mean he is lying about the UFO stuff.

I've listened to several of his interviews and I believe he is telling the truth about what he believes he saw and had hands-on experience with. As to what that ways, people can still speculate.

There was a time when Stanton Friedman sort of indicated that he thought Lazar was a government plant. I'm not sure that's what he thinks anymore. I thought Lazar came off really well in that video. Like I said earlier he has me very perplexed.

I assume some of what he talks about is real and maybe it's all real.

Last edited:
Reactions: WonderBraa
How would you have pics then, though? Not like there were cell phones cams then and they definitely weren’t letting you walk through security with a disposable camera.

I was talking about pictures of him in college or leaving for college or graduating college. That seems like a low bar.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Ten thousand people worked on the Stealth. Not one person leaked anything. Not one. The government seems to have a way to keep people from talking.

Thanks Through, just finished it. 100% Lazar is telling the truth. No doubt in my mind.

Putting him jail only confirms he is right. Death only confirms he is right. The only way to discredit him is the way they have tried to do it. Affect others around him and erase his past

Idk if he’s telling the truth, but that dude seems really convincing. The story has too many details to be made up....unless it’s a hell of a lie.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Idk if he’s telling the truth, but that dude seems really convincing. The story has too many details to be made up....unless it’s a hell of a lie.

Exactly. The fact that people are coming out like the security clearance guy and confirming it. Way too many details. Maybe the greatest lie ever told.

Aliens exist. Don’t understand how it’s still a conspiracy or whatever. The universe is more vast than any of us can comprehend and we’re supposed to think we’re the only species of intelligent life occupying aaalllllllllll that space? The odds are astronomically small.

Reactions: JDHoss
Aliens exist. Don’t understand how it’s still a conspiracy or whatever. The universe is more vast than any of us can comprehend and we’re supposed to think we’re the only species of intelligent life occupying aaalllllllllll that space? The odds are astronomically small.
I ignore the people who say aliens don’t exist. It’s very small minded to think as big as the universe is that we are the only things intelligently evolved.

My only question is whether they work with the government

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Here's a link to one of Tucker Carlson's interviews with Luis Elizondo, who lead the DOD program to investigate any national security threats posed by UFOs. In the interview Tucker asks him if we have any recovered debris from one of these craft and Elizondo reluctantly admitted that we did. To me that statement is a real game changer.

Elizondo has a lot of other interviews you can pull up on youtube. Credit Tucker for being one of the few established journalists that recognizes the serious nature of this subject and is willing to investigate it.

There are miles between Elizondo and Nick Pope commenting on UFO's and Friedman and Giorgio Tsoukalos commenting. The latter two have skin in the game.

They say they're not Russian or Chinese and not American. They leave out whether they're British, German, Japanese or Israeli.

The older I get the more I realize that unoccupied drone type vehicles would make more sense to explore the universe with. Or they can send the robots or terminators.

Sorry guys, but please put me in the camp that thinks Lazar is FOS. I'd really like to believe him, but just can't. You can't expect people to believe your extraordinary claims when you can't (or won't) even provide evidence to support your mundane claims such as degree credentials.

The only evidence I've seen for him attending, much less receiving Master's degrees from MIT and Cal Tech is against it. Even if you accept the claim that his academic records were purged, he should be able to at least place himself in the general area of the schools at roughly the time he claimed to be there. Public records call bullshit. And where is his thesis? Surely he saved a copy.

Also, I don't think those managing something of this importance (the proverbial THEY) would choose a guy who's only recorded claim to fame is putting a rocket on his car. Nor would they allow him to come in and tinker with prized alien components at will and expect to gain any knowledge from such an unorganized process, even if they were government idiots. Well, maybe ...

And NINE alien spacecraft, LOL. Aliens advanced enough to visit Earth would not have left behind a full, operational spacecraft unless they wanted to. Maybe they did. Maybe Lazar is telling the truth. I just don't see the evidence to believe that he is. I'm a little disappointed in Rogan not doing his homework on this one and asking the tough questions. Even if the poor guy had a headache.

I listened to the podcast on a long drive today, so I didn't get to gauge Lazar's credibility visually. His story is internally consistent and I didn't get a sense that he was lying.

However, I do not believe his story in any capacity. I'm not sure what the true explanation is.

Sorry guys, but please put me in the camp that thinks Lazar is FOS. I'd really like to believe him, but just can't. You can't expect people to believe your extraordinary claims when you can't (or won't) even provide evidence to support your mundane claims such as degree credentials.

The only evidence I've seen for him attending, much less receiving Master's degrees from MIT and Cal Tech is against it. Even if you accept the claim that his academic records were purged, he should be able to at least place himself in the general area of the schools at roughly the time he claimed to be there. Public records call bullshit. And where is his thesis? Surely he saved a copy.

Also, I don't think those managing something of this importance (the proverbial THEY) would choose a guy who's only recorded claim to fame is putting a rocket on his car. Nor would they allow him to come in and tinker with prized alien components at will and expect to gain any knowledge from such an unorganized process, even if they were government idiots. Well, maybe ...

And NINE alien spacecraft, LOL. Aliens advanced enough to visit Earth would not have left behind a full, operational spacecraft unless they wanted to. Maybe they did. Maybe Lazar is telling the truth. I just don't see the evidence to believe that he is. I'm a little disappointed in Rogan not doing his homework on this one and asking the tough questions. Even if the poor guy had a headache.

Ida, it's factual that Lazar worked for Los Alamos. He was listed in the newspaper as an employee and also in the company's phone registry. No way is Los Alamos going to hire him out of high school with no college degree. The reporter interviewed someone who would drop him off at Cal Tech college. You do bring up a good point though, why wouldn't he have some type of school master's thesis. I don't know.

He has names of people that remember him in college, but why drag them into this and have their lives ruined. He's solid. I believe he did work there and the security access guy, Mike Thigpen, remembers him working there too.

His podcast with Annie Jacobson she disproved most of what he says and what type of things really went on at area 51

Anyone notice how there are no longer a bunch of UFO and alien sightings? It’s because the first question would be “let’s see the pictures from the camera that every single person above the age of 12 carries with them 24 hours a day.”

Before cell phones were a necessity, it was easy to make up some bullshit because there wasn’t a feasible way to be called upon for proof.

It’s kind of the reverse of white cops beating up black people. They’ve always done it, but the beatings are out there for all to see now due to body cams and bystanders with cameras.

Anyone notice how there are no longer a bunch of UFO and alien sightings? It’s because the first question would be “let’s see the pictures from the camera that every single person above the age of 12 carries with them 24 hours a day.”

Before cell phones were a necessity, it was easy to make up some bullshit because there wasn’t a feasible way to be called upon for proof.

It’s kind of the reverse of white cops beating up black people. They’ve always done it, but the beatings are out there for all to see now due to body cams and bystanders with cameras.

Who is Annie Jacobson?
A well respected journalist. Who I believe has won a Pulitzer prize or atleast been nominated for one. She has written several books on conspiracy theories, area 51 and the overall activities of the CIA, military, and their missions...etc

A well respected journalist. Who I believe has won a Pulitzer prize or atleast been nominated for one. She has written several books on conspiracy theories, area 51 and the overall activities of the CIA, military, and their missions...etc

Sounds like great credentials. No doubt. Just not sure how she gets access to secret program's accuracy to be able to dispute it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT