ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy dykes

jeffky

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2017
Angry Season 6 GIF by The Office

Now if I can just find the thread bitching about the refs, the night will be complete. Can't have a UK basketball game without a thread bitching about the refs and announcers.
Seriously. I think there just needs to be a thread pinned at the top for ref and announcer complaints.

Reactions: Halodiego
Now if I can just find the thread bitching about the refs, the night will be complete. Can't have a UK basketball game without a thread bitching about the refs and announcers.
So you come here to bitch about others bitching? lol

Thought he might mention the Z ordeal
No, he’s (Dykes) a safe guy. That’s for Bilas. He’s a wrecking ball. The NCAA hates him. And he’s been more FOR us than people will admit. Between Enes and Z he’s had our guys’ backs. And he also ALWAYS claps back at the morons out there that say Cal can’t coach.

I've gotten use to him. Combine that with some of the bad announcers we get early in the season and I'm pretty happy overall when I see his name.

Dykes is iaght. He can get a little repetitive in his Dykisms, but he adds new ones frequently enough. And he always shows Kentucky love. He's ok in my book.

This. He seems like a top notch guy and we definitely don't have many UK supporters doing games. But this season he's especially over the top with all his jingles. Hopefully he tones it down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT