ADVERTISEMENT

Jaxson Robinson impressed with Collin Chandler progress

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
UK’s star transfer played two seasons at BYU before coming to Lexington, and he compared Chandler’s progress to some of his former teammates during a one-on-one interview with the Herald-Leader. “Yeah, I’ve seen it plenty of times,” Robinson said. “Collin’s picking stuff up quickly. I haven’t seen anyone else move as fast and learn as fast as he is right now, when it comes to the ramp-up. So it’s been cool to see — just him figuring it out and being able to learn everything so quickly. Because it’s a lot of information, and he hasn’t touched the basketball a lot in two years. So, yeah, it’s pretty impressive to watch.”

Most interesting player we’ve brought in. Dont want to get into the religious stuff too much but I think it will give him a leg up. Inherently has less distractions than other freshmen because of his faith. I think it will pay some major dividends.

Most interesting player we’ve brought in. Dont want to get into the religious stuff too much but I think it will give him a leg up. Inherently has less distractions than other freshmen because of his faith. I think it will pay some major dividends.
A comparison that we are all familiar with, while not entirely faith based, was Jamal Murray. It was well publicized how into daily meditation and visualization he was and he contributed a lot of his success, ability to adapt to the college game, and ability to remain calm and resolved to it. Meditation can take many forms…one of which can be a state of constant prolonged prayer.

• Love
Reactions: dl51344 and chroix
A comparison that we are all familiar with, while not entirely faith based, was Jamal Murray. It was well publicized how into daily meditation and visualization he was and he contributed a lot of his success, ability to adapt to the college game, and ability to remain calm and resolved to it. Meditation can take many forms…one of which can be a state of constant prolonged prayer.
Apparently no self-awareness during a loss.

It's nice to see MEN on this team, and not a bunch of kids looking to avoid contact until draft day. Sorry, I know, sour grapes. But I didn't realize just how awful things were until Pope showed up.
Eh...I had no problem with the effort 99% of the freshmen played with during Cal's tenure.

Even during the last four years, outside of the Sharpe fiasco, I didn't have any issues at all with the effort, hustle, and desire to win I saw out of our young guys.

If Pope decided to play mostly freshmen, I would have no problem with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT