ADVERTISEMENT

Jaxson Robinson Enters Portal! Here we go

I can’t ever remember going to a rivals board to talk hoops. I guess if you want to talk knowledgeable fans though.

We are pretty much anonymous on here I get it, so people don’t care how they portray themselves. But you're showing yourself to be a complete loser.

Please take that into consideration.

(Reply coming within 5 minutes because that’s your life right now)
We all have our short comings of whom I am chief.

I hope our core will be in place by the end of next week (fingers crossed).

Starters

PG Butler- leader/winner, defensive stopper.
SG Mahaney- shooter.
SF Robinson- perimeter go-to-guy.
PF Osobor- interior go-to-guy.
C Williams- interior defender.

Reserves

F Carr- 6th man, top frontcourt reserve/scorer.
G Oweh- top backcourt reserve/defensive stopper.
C Boyed- backup big man.
G Chandler- wing depth.
G Perry- backcourt depth.

That’s a solid 10 with room to add a couple more pieces.
Assuming we get Osobor, it’ll be interesting to see how Pope plays him and Williams. I’ve been assuming it’ll go something like how Khalifa and Traore played at BYU, where they were rarely on the court at the same time. Khalifa started but Traore played more minutes. Khalifa usually meant a 5-out offense, and then Traore would come in and bully his man in the post, and no one could help off their man on the perimeter.

Amari Williams only played 22mpg last year at Drexel, Osobor 33mpg at Utah St. Most people are putting the two of them in the starting lineup, but I’m not so sure. With those two and Lamont Butler out there at the same time you’re playing a lot of guys the defense isn’t going to bother guarding on the perimeter.

I’ll take a shot at a lineup.

Butler
Mahaney
Robinson
Carr
Osobor

Williams
Oweh
Dominick Harris
Chandler
Perry
Another forward, I would love to get Jaylen Wells and swap him and Carr in the starting lineup

As a freshman or a sophomore, in two different systems, at two different schools, with two really good coaches. Look brother, have at it, I’m simply telling you the truth. Whether you accept it or not is on you.
I’d almost bet you’re an Arkansas fan who is here to stir the proverbial sh*t. If not, you’re certainly not a UK fan and are here to stir the same proverbial sh*t. Either way, no one here cares about your stirring.

I’d almost bet you’re an Arkansas fan who is here to stir the proverbial sh*t. If not, you’re certainly not a UK fan and are here to stir the same proverbial sh*t. Either way, no one here cares about your stirring.
I’m sorry sharing actual, factual, first hand information is interpreted as “stiring sh*t”. I thought we were all adults here, I didn’t expect sharing ideas/opinions/thoughts would cause such an uproar. Some of yall keep saying how you “don’t care” yet feel the need to quote me saying “you don’t care” over and over and over. If you don’t care, just ignore and move on, it’s not complicated brother.

I’m sorry sharing actual, factual, first hand information is interpreted as “stiring sh*t”. I thought we were all adults here, I didn’t expect sharing ideas/opinions/thoughts would cause such an uproar. Some of yall keep saying how you “don’t care” yet feel the need to quote me saying “you don’t care” over and over and over. If you don’t care, just ignore and move on, it’s not complicated brother.
What exactly is your stance here? Do you not like Robinson? Do you think he won’t be good at Kentucky?

Reactions: Fox2monk
What exactly is your stance here? Do you not like Robinson? Do you think he won’t be good at Kentucky?
Nah man all I said was that from watching him at Arkansas with my own eyes for a season, from knowing how he did at A&M, that I don’t believe he’s what I would call “Elite”. He’s a good role player, he’s a Great kid, but he’s not a program changer or like somebody you’d build around. I didn’t say he was trash, I didn’t say he wasn’t a good get, or any of that. People freaked out, and here we are.

Nah man all I said was that from watching him at Arkansas with my own eyes for a season, from knowing how he did at A&M, that I don’t believe he’s what I would call “Elite”. He’s a good role player, he’s a Great kid, but he’s not a program changer or like somebody you’d build around. I didn’t say he was trash, I didn’t say he wasn’t a good get, or any of that. People freaked out, and here we are.
To me he can be your number 2 scoring option, he shouldn’t be your number one in an ideal situation, but he can your number one on some nights. I like Robinson as our number 2 scoring option, with sombody else being the 1st option

He’s not the same player he was at Arkansas though. He’s obviously gotten better getting more time. Hit his stride enough to be considered for the draft. He’s on some radars at least. Just not quite there yet. He may not be a great pro but we don’t care about that. We need guys who wanna win in college again. We have had all the pros we ever need year in and year out. Some preform, and some don’t. A lot of them didn’t win anything of note. I think the players the level of Maxey and Quickley were the last class we had decent success with young pros. Last year was ok, but again they won nothing.

Son, you’ve worn out your welcome here. Please keep posting your crap: I take my UK sports seriously. We are the greatest of all time. If Pierce is your last name. I will find you. I don’t play around.
Welp Im not hard to find, I’ll be waiting on you I guess, lol.

To me he can be your number 2 scoring option, he shouldn’t be your number one in an ideal situation, but he can your number one on some nights. I like Robinson as our number 2 scoring option, with sombody else being the 1st option
I absolutely agree with that. There will be nights that he gets hot and can really help you, but if you’re banking on him doing the heavy lifting night in night out, you’ll probably end up disappointed. How that is construed as “stiring stuff” or trolling is beyond me, but here we are. The funny thing is the most irrational folks have never seen him play a single minute of basketball. That’s just how people are anymore, it’s cool though, there are a lot of cool people who just like talking basketball, so it’s worth sifting through the non sense.

I absolutely agree with that. There will be nights that he gets hot and can really help you, but if you’re banking on him doing the heavy lifting night in night out, you’ll probably end up disappointed. How that is construed as “stiring stuff” or trolling is beyond me, but here we are. The funny thing is the most irrational folks have never seen him play a single minute of basketball. That’s just how people are anymore, it’s cool though, there are a lot of cool people who just like talking basketball, so it’s worth sifting through the non sense.
Agree, this board is a mixture of everything. If we get Mahaney & Robinson, that’s 30-35 ppg right there, add Carr that’s another 12-15. It’s looking like Kentucky is gonna be like Iowa state where is might be soembody different every night who takes over

Agree, this board is a mixture of everything. If we get Mahaney & Robinson, that’s 30-35 ppg right there, add Carr that’s another 12-15. It’s looking like Kentucky is gonna be like Iowa state where is might be soembody different every night who takes over
I agree, I’m very interested to see how this experiment plays out. I mean it goes against conventional wisdom, which doesn’t make it wrong, it’s just different especially for Kentucky.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I agree, I’m very interested to see how this experiment plays out. I mean it goes against conventional wisdom, which doesn’t make it wrong, it’s just different especially for Kentucky.
I’m just ready to see what happens Monday-Wednesday. There’s rumors of a lot of good players entering the portal in that time period.

I do accept that, it’s the truth, that doesn’t bother me. Yall have every reason to feel how you do and I 100% respect it. I appreciate the truth, it’s not personal.
Is there one single post that you will not respond to? Hopefully mine will be the first. Over here looking for attention and nobody GAF about you. Nobody. Immature, attention seeking, hog.

Last edited:
Reactions: kywildcat41086
Is there one single post that you will not respond to? Hopefully mine will be the first. Over here looking for attention and nobody GAF about you. Nobody. Immature, attention seeking, hog.

“Omg he posted on “my board” somebody do something, Omg what are we gonna do” yet I’m the attention seeker and immature?

I’m just ready to see what happens Monday-Wednesday. There’s rumors of a lot of good players entering the portal in that time period.
Yeah that push will be like the river card in a poker hand. Will be interesting how to see how that goes, and what happens from there. As I said the other day I hope y’all get exactly what you need. It’s good for the conference, it’s good for the rivalry, it’s good for seeding, it’s good for everybody to have 3-5 really good teams in the conference. It lifts us all up.

I’ll find you.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg
Ok, I’ll be here. Well I’ll be at church in the morning, then we have a baseball tournament during the afternoon, but should be home tomorrow evening.

I just put the asshole Arkansas fan on ignore. Everyone else should do the same. He’s only here to “intellectually” troll and sow discord.
Do you take same the same approach when you go to the doctor or the bank? Hey doc just lie to me and tell me what I want to hear regardless of what the truth is? Seems like a solid approach to life. Good luck to you sir, no offense taken.

You read about him on ESPN, I watched him with my own eyes…but hey man we’ll see together. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to say I was wrong and eat my crow. I’m not saying he can’t contribute or be a solid piece, I’m telling you he isn’t the Elite type player that’s going to be the centerpiece of a serious contender. I mean as a Senior he didn’t start at BYU…so I mean there’s that.
We had Antonio Reeves for 2 years. Watching him year 1 as a Jr he was a good player, had some nice games, and was a good fit for our team. Year 2 he was a STUD who became an all American type player and that was just over the course of 2 seasons. Next year will be his 3rd season to play since you last seen him. He averaged more points last year than he did his first 3 years combined. He is the type of player that has been kicking Cals ass to the curb come March the past 5 years and will continue to do so because cal ain’t changing.

Do you take same the same approach when you go to the doctor or the bank? Hey doc just lie to me and tell me what I want to hear regardless of what the truth is? Seems like a solid approach to life. Good luck to you sir, no offense taken.
What a weekend. You’ve spent it trying to agitate UK fans on a UK forum while hiding in comfort behind the internet. No friends anywhere this weekend, I see. Looks like you’re the big loser here as you try to bring others down to your level. Sad to watch.

So SEC freshman did not average 30 and 10 assists and as a sophomore the same and goes out west to play, all the while getting older, gaining knowledge, working on his craft and you know already he is not SEC quality. LOL

You people that are hating every move are just plain miserable. You got miserable under CAL (like most of us), you then got the chance to get more miserable due to the coaching hire and now ever get UK will get will be the same thing. As of right now Lebron James, Magic Johnson, Jordan, Jabbar and Bird (all in their youth) could sign and you all would have negative crap to write about this team, coach and so forth. I bet no matter who we get you will have the same negative turn on each piece of news. Just laughable how miserable our fanbase has become. And misery loves company. You all will just line up.

I am HAPPY CAL is in FAYETTEVILLE!!! I am happy his stupidity is not ours to worry about.
Ditto, good post. Any anti Uk, anti Pope anything negative after what 15 days as coach will be IGNORED

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Dude, your shtick is up. You’re here just to sow discontent among the masses. Please go elsewhere.
Sow discontent among the masses on this message board???

That's like accusing him of trying to make the ocean more wet by pouring a thimble of water in.

It's always been here with or without him

Jesus Christ, I’m literally probably one of the most chill people on this big rock and you managed to annoy the f:&$ out of me. Like I had to take my meds. I can see why you are on here replying to every message in a matter of minutes, no way you have friends. If you have a family I’m sure they can’t stand you either. You remind me of an annoying Mr. Rodgers. If you aren’t intentionally being this annoying than goodness. The government could use you at a black site to interrogate prisoners, you are that annoying. Like a gnat at a BBQ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT