ADVERTISEMENT

Jaxson Robinson Enters Portal! Here we go

100% open? Bull.
Come On Down Price Is Right GIF by Justin

This would be a big one. Kid is an all-SEC talent. Him, Mahaney and White together would be amazing
Hes not though, you are aware he’s played two full season’s in the SEC already correct? I haven’t done the research but I’d guess he’s played against UK 3-4 times and played in Rupp twice. The fact you don’t remember is exactly my point. I mean that with all due respect to yall and the kid. I will say he seems like a nice kid and maybe he improved some, but he didn’t improve that much. I guess you could do worse, but I wouldn’t bet the farm on him.

Hes not though, you are aware he’s played two full season’s in the SEC already correct? I haven’t done the research but I’d guess he’s played against UK 3-4 times and played in Rupp twice. The fact you don’t remember is exactly my point. I mean that with all due respect to yall and the kid. I will say he seems like a nice kid and maybe he improved some, but he didn’t improve that much. I guess you could do worse, but I wouldn’t bet the farm on him.

You just continue to show you have no clue what you're talking about.

So because the kid wasn't all-conference as a FRESHMAN, he suddenly can't be good as a SUPER SENIOR? The guy was the Big-12 6th Man of the Year last year, in the best conference in America, and Bill Self even raved about the kid after he dropped 18 on the Jayhawks in Phog Allen and walked away with a win.

Scored 17 vs. Texas, 21 against Texas Tech, 19 against Baylor, dropped 25 in the NCAA Tournament game, etc. etc.

But because he played at Arkansas 4 years ago and was young and didn't do much, his whole career is worthless?

Got it, super sound logic my guy. Really great stuff.

So because the kid wasn't all-conference as a FRESHMAN, he suddenly can't be good as a SUPER SENIOR? The guy was the Big-12 6th Man of the Year last year, in the best conference in America, and Bill Self even raved about the kid after he dropped 18 on the Jayhawks in Phog Allen and walked away with a win.

Scored 17 vs. Texas, 21 against Texas Tech, 19 against Baylor, dropped 25 in the NCAA Tournament game, etc. etc.

But because he played at Arkansas 4 years ago and was young and didn't do much, his whole career is worthless?

As a freshman or a sophomore, in two different systems, at two different schools, with two really good coaches. Look brother, have at it, I’m simply telling you the truth. Whether you accept it or not is on you.

You can't help yourself can you?

Averaged 15 a game in the big 12. A much better basketball conference than the SEC.

You read about him on ESPN, I watched him with my own eyes…but hey man we’ll see together. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to say I was wrong and eat my crow. I’m not saying he can’t contribute or be a solid piece, I’m telling you he isn’t the Elite type player that’s going to be the centerpiece of a serious contender. I mean as a Senior he didn’t start at BYU…so I mean there’s that.

I’m sure he will be better than Knox/richmond this year!

You read about him on ESPN, I watched him with my own eyes…but hey man we’ll see together. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to say I was wrong and eat my crow. I’m not saying he can’t contribute or be a solid piece, I’m telling you he isn’t the Elite type player that’s going to be the centerpiece of a serious contender. I mean as a Senior he didn’t start at BYU…so I mean there’s that.
Nobody cares. Shut up

Really, guys get better. Just because he didn't come in is freshman and sophomore year at 2 sec schools doesn't mean crap down. He went somewhere where he could play, got his confidence up and turned into a really nice player. That happens all the time, some players take awhile to develop. You don't even know if he even got the chance to play many minutes at the other schools. Have no problem with you being on here talking basketball but you're definitely going to have to quit downgrading everything UK and Coach Pope does, I've read numerous post where you have done it. Like I said if you want to talk basketball no problem but quit with the he's not good blah, blah crap.

He had to enter the transfer portal to give him a the option to come back and play in college. He had to do this before the May 1st deadline.

Reactions: Scrub_100
Why are you here? Don’t you have better things to do?
Not at the moment, but what does me being here have to do with anything? Why would somebody with first hand knowledge of the kid sharing an opinion bother you so much? It’s not “negative” to say he’s not Elite, it’s just the truth. He’s a good kid, who can play an important role on a good team, but he’s not “the man” is all I’m saying. Sorry that upsets you, by all means carry on. My bad…

He’s also entered the NBA draft, and last I checked, is projected to be at least a second round pick.

So I wouldn’t get too excited. I’m guessing he entered the portal just as a second option insurance policy if he bombs the NBA pre-draft evaluations.

Either way, he probably won’t be making his decision any time soon.

Really, guys get better. Just because he didn't come in is freshman and sophomore year at 2 sec schools doesn't mean crap down. He went somewhere where he could play, got his confidence up and turned into a really nice player. That happens all the time, some players take awhile to develop. You don't even know if he even got the chance to play many minutes at the other schools. Have no problem with you being on here talking basketball but you're definitely going to have to quit downgrading everything UK and Coach Pope does, I've read numerous post where you have done it. Like I said if you want to talk basketball no problem but quit with the he's not good blah, blah crap.
Yes sir…will do. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: lazycat75
Chill out on the 100% open worries.

I would question the intelligence of anyone about to negotiate an NIL deal who doesn’t state they are 100% open.

I would like to think we get him. Even if we don’t, we’ll be UK.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I’m sure he will be better than Knox/richmond this year!
Maybe, but that’s exactly my point. I would say the same thing about them, they may contribute, have important roles, but if you’re counting on them to be “the man” you’re in trouble. If we don’t get Davis and/or Garrison and/or another stud transfer, we’ll be in the same situation. I 100% agree with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT