ADVERTISEMENT

Jasper Johnson

54% from the field, 41% from three, 80% Plus from the line. In your opinion should UK take him even though he would sit behind Darryn Peterson should he becomes a Cat
What’s he ranked? Edit: heck yeah you take him. 11th in composit. 6’4” guard who shoots 41%?! You make him a priority along with Peterson. That would be a heck of a backcourt.

54% from the field, 41% from three, 80% Plus from the line. In your opinion should UK take him even though he would sit behind Darryn Peterson should he becomes a Cat
Who is Darryn Peterson?

Is Johnson the dude from real close to Lexington? Versailles maybe?

His uncle is Vince Marrow.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Damn! Yeah we need to get this kid. Is it just me or does he have some Kobe Bean Bryant in his game? He has size, the shooting stroke, fadeaway. Even dunks like Kobe running thru the lane with that 2 hander. He even appears to play some solid defense in the clips at least. I like him a lot.

Reactions: chroix
Yes you are correct. Jasper Johnson - Woodford Co. High School Versailles, Ky. Class of 2025. 6’5”Point Guard and Quarterback. 3.0 GPA I say go after him . I think his Dad played Football at UK.
Sounds like he was made for UK. With that background how could we not land this kid? I’m loving his family history. Being ranked that high in the state of Kentucky is a huge sign IMO.

I agree that you take him. That being said, Larry is a homer and will always be high on guys from that area. Assuming he’s had no beef with their families.

Tongue was firmly in cheek :). He rambles about him on Sunday morning show and asks every guru he ever talks to about him.

Kid does seem to be a really good player though.

Reactions: Aike
Totally agree with you guys you got to take Jasper and really I think we already have him. However there will be a mass Exodus of guards for 2024 and since we've only in this thread talked about 20-25 players what is your opinion on taking Travis Perry for next year?

Reactions: Wayne washburn
Jasper is ranked 19 and is rising. I would think we would definitely take him. Him and his family leave across the street from my mom. Seem like good folks!!

They are GREAT folks! And Jasper is ESPN #1 point guard ranked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT