ADVERTISEMENT

James Bond Revamped

Gassy_Knowls

All-American
Mar 24, 2019
0eok805gpaa31.jpg

But it is not a complete do-over — with her just taking James Bond’s secret agent number after he retires from MI6, the report states.

Bond himself will still be played by Daniel Craig — and will still adhere to his old-fashioned macho characteristics, an insider told the UK paper.

‘Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

The insider called it a “pivotal scene” when Bond is called back from retirement and introduced to Lynch as the new 007.

“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,” the source told the Mail.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/lashana-lynch-cast-as-007-in-new-james-bond-movie-report/

But it is not a complete do-over — with her just taking James Bond’s secret agent number after he retires from MI6, the report states.

Bond himself will still be played by Daniel Craig — and will still adhere to his old-fashioned macho characteristics, an insider told the UK paper.

‘Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

The insider called it a “pivotal scene” when Bond is called back from retirement and introduced to Lynch as the new 007.

“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,” the source told the Mail.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/lashana-lynch-cast-as-007-in-new-james-bond-movie-report/

And thus begins the death of an iconic 50 year old Hollywood series over a misplaced sense of political correctness.

Don't shut the door I am coming with you. Over and out. Hollywood has screwed up every good thing in America.
It's possible that the younger generation was not going to see the last few and they are trying to find the next audience.:pimp:

Bond was/is a mans man. Today's millennial's are being told that their masculinity is bad. They no longer need to be men but, gender neutral (See Ed, Plat, James,420, and a host of other lefty posters) on this site. Trudeau's butt buddy is in a league of his own as he has to want men (New Canadian law).

Don't worry guys/gays/gals, even though us toxic masculine men are getting older, we are not dead and are still fully functional so, the ladies of your time (unless they are feminist) are in good hands. Your welcome.

What are you dipshits even up in arms about? Literally the article says that their is a woman secret agent and Bond is still Bond, not really that groundbreaking at all

Did y'all freak out when they made Judi Dench M?

What are you dipshits even up in arms about? Literally the article says that their is a woman secret agent and Bond is still Bond, not really that groundbreaking at all

She sucks as M.

Reactions: bluemoonofky

I merely find it interesting. It feels more like “we’ll show you you racist misogynist ticket buyers” instead of something that will actually being in more revenue for the film.

I actually liked Judy Dench, I thought she played a tough character as M but, I did not really care for Craig as Bond. Not liking the direction they are taking it now. I will not watch. Did not watch Captain Marvel and will not watch this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT