ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson to follow pitino

Maybe Jackson will go to St John’s and it won’t surprise me if Rick lands Boogie Fland. It’s still very quiet on the 2024 recruiting front so I am still hoping Cal steps aside soon and we get a new coach and start landing recruits.,

This scenario of just magically giving a coach another school's talent and then deeming that coach plus three in titles is a little silly. Rick's the better overall coach but he does his magic with the Hancock's, Siva's, and Russ Smith's of the world. You give him a team full of near future NBA talent and I doubt Rick would be able to handle all the ego's. It'd also drive him nuts trying to turn over a roster every single season. Dude's a legend and one of the best to ever coach, but he's got two titles at the end of his very long career. Let's not just hand the guy three more like it's easy to be a five time championship coach.
Rick was handling it well with Anderson, Delk, Walker, Pope, McCarty,Mercer, Maglorie, Nazr, Padgett, (and Lathrem) 8 or 9 NBA draft picks on a single team. Also is what gets lost when talking about Pitino it's amazing that he got the amount of wins he does and 2 Championships (-1 in some ppls minds). He likes taking over rebuilding projects and so take 3-4 yrs and add it to years he has no chance at a title to his career... he def had 0% chance at a title here for sure his first 2 yrs at UK because ineligible for postseason play. Add 2 more yrs to get recruits cause he didn't have scholarships. And then off to NBA for 4 yrs, then to UofL where Denny had run it in the ground and Pitino got it back up but wasn't the same coach after UK, but still wins a title while being a shell of his former self.

I don't like to say that we pass UCLAs record if he stayed at UK because coaches tend to get content and that's just crazy talk when ppl say stuff like that. Coachs fall off soon after some success more times than not. I think he could've easily won another 1-2 if he kept at it like he had been up until 1997. It didn't happen but when you jump around like he did it's difficult. But that bastard could win and do it with not much at all or with a team of All Americans.

I often wondered this season how many more games could he had won at UL than Kenny did. Id bet he could've pull 12-14 wins out of his ass by just getting them guys believing they were better than they were.

I really do not know if you are serious or this is some sort of joke. If you are serious, then your head is filled with donkey shit.
I was right there donkey breath; I had several buildings that so much happened that the hooker thing was only the tip of the iceberg.
You want to talk about a 'hostess" program?
How about how the UL brass shut down the police from going after the Powell whore because it meant they had to let McGee testify?
They don't call you dirty birds for nothing.
The police looked into the case there was no evidence but hear say and Pitino said when he got the FBI ruling this year he said if Louisville would have went the IARP they wouldn’t of lost the title to start with..He was basically saying the NCAA is a joke that ruled on the Powell case

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT