ADVERTISEMENT

It's Thursday, Not Friday....another reason to hate Cal!

I don’t hate Cal. I hate what he has done to UK basketball. I hate that Mitch allowed Cal to prioritize Cal’s visions over UK basketball. I hate that UK fans still celebrate Cal as a good man when it is obvious Cal will sit down and lie about doing what’s best for the program. I hate that Cal has been allowed to use UK to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to his friends/cronies instead of hiring the best assistants.

I don’t know the man to hate him but I wish I never had to hear him as UK coach again.

How does he even live with himself?

I just want to join the gang
How happy are you with the last four seasons? As well, how many more seasons of equal performance would you need to see before you think a change is necessary.

I’m going to cheer hard for Cal this season. Just wondering how you feel and how many more before you see a change is necessary. Thanks.

How happy are you with the last four seasons? As well, how many more seasons of equal performance would you need to see before you think a change is necessary.

I’m going to cheer hard for Cal this season. Just wondering how you feel and how many more before you see a change is necessary. Thanks.
Shut up Bennie.

It's the real opening day for the MLB. Calipari has allowed me to get an early jump-start on the reason.

Will be heading to Lex on Tuesday to see the CATS take on UL. My first time in the new baseball stadium. Looking forward to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT